Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
911 please come back up, i know many people who would want to come play on it. Out of all the rpgs i've played your server was run the best :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think 911 should definatly start up again, it would be so cool now that mm is making new rooms.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What actually happened to 911? Why did it close in the end?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude, people got to think that NDS somehow closed us, but we ran for like Ducking 4 years without a problem because 0 owns his own Ducking ISP. Everytime they sent an e-mail the mail came directly to the ISP company's abuse line, and 0 just laughed and erased the mail.

The reason why 911 came down was because me and X moved to Florida to work for 0 as programmers but rest of my family remained in another state where we had just rented a house and trying to run two houses with all their own bills just didn't cut it for the money 0 offered. Plus my family was all emotional about the seperation, my mom has no one else but her children in her life so she got suicidal when we left. All that combined, and me not liking Florida, we eventually had an arguement with 0 in which I just didn't give a duck anymore to actually beg for my job, so I said, "Yea, I think you should fire me." and 0 said, "Alright, you are fired." And off our ties broke.

Well, they served 911 on their machine so we decided to end that aswell.

QS every once in a while writes an e-mail saying, "Dude, lets get 911 back." but see another thing is, I just don't have the time I used to have when I had nothing but highschool to worry about.

I am working 40 hours a week as a programmer and going to college at the same time so I don't really have much time to commit to this. The only free time I DO have I like spending it with my girl and friends, not Ducking programming :p.

But every once in a weekend I sit down, or at my work when I am bored and do a little meridian stuff, I could probably teach what I know to someone who CAN run something like 911 but X and Ra will witch at me till kingdom come.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohh.. well it's nice to hear the actual run of events 'from the hoarses mouth' at last! I heard mumblings of arguments and the like, but who knows what is real and what is gossip eh?
Good to know you putting your programming skills to good use now though as a profession :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
eh you used people to make your updates, I'm glad that crappy servers shut down :) Remember when we all got those naked pictures of your girlfriend madmonkee? or was that "Ra" who went out w/ lilnena HAHHahAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
got other people to make thier updates? Like who? I made a few things, MM and X and Ra made updates.... can't remember other development gods...

but I made the Elven axe BGF's (MSpaint :p, if anyone has thoes BGFs send me them...) and I made the Dark Angel working with single BGF file and MM (and possibly X) made the bof for it to pwn noobs :p.

so elaborate!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
drmadcow, who's penis are you smoking there? Lilnena was Aphodite wasn't she? Yea that was kind of funny to see her naked pictures but no we never met in real life. (For the best I am sure)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
drmadcow, who's penis are you smoking there? Lilnena was Aphodite wasn't she? Yea that was kind of funny to see her naked pictures but no we never met in real life. (For the best I am sure)

LOL did I hit a nerve there dude? Of course I know you didn't meet her, you didn't get that far. After I sent you or your brother (could never tell which 1 it was) naked pictures of your own so called "girlfriend" as you both put it, ya freaked. But don't feel sorry about it man, you ain't the only one who messed around w/ that... remember when she gave Lubricant that mouth-fun? hahaha it's ironicly funny.

And bout that "stealing updates" well half the graphic stuff me and leah n others made was never released.

The updates I'm talking about 911 stole was before MadMonkee and RA even joined it and before it was called "server 911". We made a ton of new class items,spells n poop, sent them into the server, then they kicked us out after MM/RA learned how to do it from the poop we figured out.

It really ain't MM/Ra's fault cept for their attitude. hell say you owned a planet, gave em it, and in turn they wouldn't give u a grain of sand. Greedy, Snobby, and just plain assholes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
whoever bothers readin the post I suppose :p at least they can tell what really killed shithole 911 was karma! lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL @ Madmonkee. Haha! I wasn't actually going to reply to this nonesense thread, but MM's reply really did make me LOL. :) For heaven's sake people, this isn't PK-HQ, we've all grown. Can we possibly move away from this "my penis is bigger than your penis" competition? It's just childish and silly.

P.S: Btw, if Leah's truly dead, then I'm honestly sorry. If you have contact with her family, please extend my condolences. I know I never much cared for her, but I never would have wanted her or anyone else for that matter dead. Her family and friends have my sympathy.

Ra,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i remeber the first time i met leah lol...she was like want to see a pic of me? we were like sure...and she sends a pic of a fat witch sucking her own nipple....needless to say we were...shocked...lol but ya she showed us that dragon monster like waaay before ne server had it i know that much...then one day she just never got on aim....i even tryed adding an aim name i got from a pic from a screen shot, which was "meridian59dude" or "m59dude" something like that, but it never signed in....but ya I met her, briefly

ahh the memories!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hahaha MrBones that wasn't no pic of leah that was "guideaphrodite" or "lilnena"! yeah those were hillarious!! Yeah I made those graphics too :p I just finished re-making quite a few of them that ended up deleted or lost on a CD somewhere.. lol I managed to half-way revamp the main char graphics so far. I dug up my revamped "default pants" idea... looks amazingly disturbing. Man theres too much m59 poop to explain to put it all in a single post... lol

Anyways about Leah that wasnt her real name it was "andrea" she used to live by me. and as far as making much of anything to do w/ m59 in terms of graphics,etc she didn't really know all that much but the stuff that was created like "888's updates, graphics, spells n poop" was ME!! She had alotta input on some of them but I'm the one who made all the junk. Many of the updates were ripped off by 911. We gave em the 1st real updates any server ever had (besides 888) then RA and MM came along outta nowhere, Bitched about everything her or I'd do, then idiot Quicksilver kicked us off and had those 2 apes do the rest of whatever happened to that place.

She liked smokin weed, playing m59, and Ducking with ppls heads. We told so many ppl so much shenanigans I can't remember half of it. But there was alotta ppl off m59 she was friends with too. Is she dead? Nah probally not but I haven't had contact w/ her for a few years her computer broke then she told me to tell ppl that and see how they react lol :D She said Darq was like the only guy she talked to outta all the m59 updaters that really knew what they were doin lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe our arguements started with Leah when she wanted to add trolls with 8 foot long dicks and NPCs butt Ducking. Yes, that's where we said "good bye" ^_^ Then she opened her own server (888) and added all that stuff in there. She didn't stop with dicks and crap, but made a whole Ducking town called "ganja" land .. (hmm, wonder why) .. she added dumb poop items like "BardKyro or Cairo, or Kyria whatever the duck her name was's dildo" or "weed" which gave you vigor and made your screen tipsy and crap like that. In other words, the mass production of a drug abuser :) So yes, we didn't want her. The only thing we kept from the updates she'd sent us was the red dragon, which we named "fire breather" .. but even that wasn't done properly. It was intertwined with the graphics of the fey elhai, we had to seperate it, and add the missing stuff. (like the dead.bgf, which wasn't present). But like any sensible person would do, we gave her credit for it. As far as the "spells" she'd created, they were nothing "major", they were those simple attributed arrow spells. Like the acid and fire arrows, crap like that. We "also" put those in the post in the main globe under which we'd listed the stuff Leah had done for the purpose of credit. But whatever, why'm I trying to explain myself to yet "another" drug abuser? bah!

Ra,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now that I am taking an actual college class on programming, I see that all the poop I had to figure out alone are taught straight up, wish I had this course I am taking now 5 years ago, I might have done better things. But anyways Meridian reminds me how retarded I was and I don't reeeeaally miss it, but yea it was fun while it lasted. In the future, when I don't have to go to college and work full time, I'll take a shot at it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, here's good news I suppose .. for those who care, 911's coming back up very soon .. ;) wait for further info

Ra,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back