9dragons tools

Initiate Mage
Joined
May 24, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello gamers its quassa here. I have decided to post all the tools you will ever need to develop 9dragons. I will give a full documented version of each tool i will publish on here. I have decided to run 1 last server called Eclipse. But at the same time, i will deliver every tool you will ever need to operate this MMORPG on your private servers. All hail quassa whats going to be posted very shortly.

Best regards guys

I am sickened by people charging the earth for dll's like farmer and his parties. I am rebuilding the client file and the server files so all will work in unison. Bear with me i will post when all files are complete

regards from Quassa
 


I am a fully fledged coder and am willing to share what experience i have had over the last 15 years. Only through determination and using new development tools i will be able to assist all private servers. Forget farmer and his ridiculous pricing methods. Plus the fact, what ever you go for with those pricing methods, i know for a fact your host is no longer secure, due to possible hidden code, which might make your server open to possible infiltration.

Best regards to you all
Quassa
 
Back