- Joined
- Sep 23, 2009
- Messages
- 12
- Reaction score
- 0
Yeah, where do I place the files?.
Yeah, where do I place the files?.
Great work Alon and Mario, Thank you for the release of these files dinkie.
...So u telling us this is like a layout?
have you read the thread?you just realse the picutres? no files inside
how to open .PSD file??
The Last one looks Pimpin.
I don't think that was needed.You're a faggot, you don't say little animated pictures and snowmen look pimpin. It looks good... You aren't a "G", You put pictures of another guy as your avatar and signature, and play kiddy games...
You're a faggot, you don't say little animated pictures and snowmen look pimpin. It looks good... You aren't a "G", You put pictures of another guy as your avatar and signature, and play kiddy games...
You're a faggot, you don't say little animated pictures and snowmen look pimpin. It looks good... You aren't a "G", You put pictures of another guy as your avatar and signature, and play kiddy games...