Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

a funny video :))

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
omg this is rofl for me.. i juz want to share this funny video.. so hopefully u can have fun :D maybe some people saw it already, but for those people who did'nt see it yet .. try to watch it:)) i hope u will like it guyz :)

here is the funny video:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nah i disagree its not funny

but it has made me realize something, you've been framed is only funny because people laugh at the clips this is not funny because it has no laughter.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well yes you right bout it, when ya see the video, u can hear the people who is laughing there plus the people who made some funny things....

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
most suck, i like where the scarecrow tries to scare the black guy but gets punched ;P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dunno its not all that funny tho,more funny videos out there

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
ist like saturday night t.v. which i dont like ^^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The one with the cat is ok funny ^^
And I like the first song anybody know the artist and song name :p?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya the song is nice too.. but i did'nt know who is the singer.. and oppz btw thx for all the comments... :D but seems almost ppl here don't like it.. umm juz a lil bit sharing xD

Back