Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

A new kind of hosting --

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really am not sure if this is the correct section, if its not, Im sorry, I dont really know where else to place it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do I mean by: A new kind of hosting?
I mean: I purchase VPS's and resell them for much cheaper prices. I currently am renting 1 for 120 dollars monthly and I would like to offer services for those who cannot purchase servers, by offering them lower prices. Stats of the VPS's are:

2.3GHz Process
Intel Xeon Processor
2.5GB RAM
100 mbit connection up and down

This one will be starting at 50 dollars a month.
If someone of you think this is completely fake, PM me, I will give you a live tour of the VPS, also, PM or email me if your inerested.. jagarrett@earthlink.net

Again.. Sorry.. But this IS a new kind of hosting so it would be entitled as a release..?

--Josh
coasterguy26 - A new kind of hosting -- - RaGEZONE Forums

Re: [Release] A new kind of hosting --

What are VPS? What you will get? Rent servers for 120 dollars, re-rent for 50$. Where are your missing 70$?

What are VPS? What you will get? Rent servers for 120 dollars, re-rent for 50$. Where are your missing 70$?

well, I sacrafice the 70$ for those who need hosting..
VPS's are like dedicated servers.

If this is real:
Alright, some people might need it, but remember the renter of your re-rental will gain instead of you.

If this is fake:
Nice one.

People prefer to buy VPS from Trustly people.
Seems like you are not the trustly person I was looking
for.

Wow, in no way do I recommend getting involved with some random guy to host your service, escpailly when money is involved. And I do not think this is a topic for this forum.

Wow, in no way do I recommend getting involved with some random guy to host your service, escpailly when money is involved. And I do not think this is a topic for this forum.

i know him and you can trust him >.>

let's say 5 people rent it from him

hes going to get $250

he only needs to pay 120 a month for the server
250-120= 130$ left

so hes getting 130$

Uh okay i get it.
So that means all those 3 .bat files actually runs in one comp/server?

That will just cause lags.

Indeed. And the one he's showing the screenshot for is a normal server no VPS.
The only way to make a normal windows vps is through vmware or virtuozzo.
If you need a vps i suggest you look for a legitimate company.

@Emulation
A VPS is just a server in a server. So you will have your own admin access and no one can reach your server.
But all vpsses run on 1 server. And the 2,5GB he has is FAR to low to run much vpsses on.

I know all these things cause i run a webhostingcompany myself which sells vpsses and our servers have a minimum of 8GB or more.

Indeed. And the one he's showing the screenshot for is a normal server no VPS.
The only way to make a normal windows vps is through vmware or virtuozzo.
If you need a vps i suggest you look for a legitimate company.

Are you a noob or what? I will give tours of the VPS via team viewer...

Wow.. Unbeatable price, and everyone just flames..

Im very suprised with some of the people that exist in this world.

A virtual windows system running on a windows computer? That will be lagg all the time.

Lol how often do you pay 120 bucks a month for a VPS, if im not wrong this kinda seems fake? U dont pay 120$ for a VPS.

Are you a noob or what? I will give tours of the VPS via team viewer...

Wow.. Unbeatable price, and everyone just flames..

Im very suprised with some of the people that exist in this world.

Your unbeatable price makes me laugh. I got 3 vpses for testing which costs me atound 45 dollar a month. 120 dollar is overkill so i agree with the one above me this sounds very fake. We sell fully dedicated servers for that 120$

Your the only noob here, vpsses through team viewer says nothing. Could show mine too and say you would get it.

VPS sucks, you share your resources.

Dedicated all the way.

Back