- Joined
- Oct 9, 2008
- Messages
- 572
- Reaction score
- 14
[youtubevid]fDlYSPVro0Q[/youtubevid]
I'd say.. cut off her fingers on both hands >=)
I'd say.. cut off her fingers on both hands >=)
MindbLaster7" said:I'd say.. cut off her fingers on both hands >=)
Not her fingers, just her thumbs.
That way she can't hold a phone. >;]
Here in lies the fact that all women should never drive.
Ever.
I thought she was really a retard at 0:05 xD
Here in lies the fact that all women should never drive.
Ever.
hehe /agreed man! Anyways why not just make a law that forbids using a wireless device while driving, unless its calling and it is not hand held... we got this law in Quebec, works pretty well i have to say. You can still use it and get a fine of like 150$ that is!
- Captain Scrat