• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

A suggestion of a Shoutbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE,

I have been thinking about posting something that everyone can get to know each other better than just speaking over PM, This includes Threads aswell, I was thinking maybe a Shoutbox? - It would be easier for people to contact each other not only that but chat instead of posting things on Threads all the time,

Please no hate, This is just a suggestion?

Cheers!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Neverending story, ask ur bf's for skp or somth and chat there ;)

Reaction score
i found this for ya.

Sadly one of the worst things you can use to waste resources is those chat boxes, remember that ragezone is not a normal forum, its one of the largest on the internet and these mods when you got hundreds of people accessing a page every second will cripple our current servers.

In the event we need to upgrade , we will! but for the sake of a little box.. no, so sorry , this is the reason why there is no chat box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back