Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A3 Server Logger with PVP Alert & GM Shout

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This A3 logger and Manager
Inspired by Cyberinferno's Inferno-A3-Logger and A3 element's Files released by Cyberinferno's

It will allow seeing Currently online players etc

Features Implemented :
  • Shows online players with login Date and time
  • Add and Remove Server Announcements
  • Set Custom interval for Announcements
  • PVP Shout with Town name and Location
  • PVP Shout logs
  • All System are systems are separated into different services. Each service can be expanded or new services/Systems can be added or removed.

This will require you to have Visual Studio 2019 or higher (2017 might work ).
How it's not using Winform (.Net framework ) instead Winform with .Netcore 3.1, The only reason for me to mentions that is because of the Designer for Winform with .Netcore in Visual Studio 2019 is crappy. I should have using the .Net framework or WPF.
However, Doesn't make any changes to the code anyone can easily turn it into .Net Framework app, WPF might get a little tricky with UI update and MVVM.

Note: This project is not complete yet will be adding Log saving etc. once I have a little bit more time

Here you can get the project :

Back