Newbie Spellweaver
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2024
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 1
I am looking for a description of which abnormality "type" has which effect ingame.
I am currently trying to create custom potions and add effects to equipment.
I've been able to find out a little by searching through data and trying things out, but I'm not quite sure yet:
However, there are many more type IDs. Is there a complete table of these?
I am currently trying to create custom potions and add effects to equipment.
I've been able to find out a little by searching through data and trying things out, but I'm not quite sure yet:
- type="1" is max hp
- type="2" is max mp?
- type="3" is strengh
- type="6" is crit
- type="7" is crit resist
- type="24" is attackspeed
However, there are many more type IDs. Is there a complete table of these?

