Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

about chaos tower,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is a reason that when you go to the tower mission. when completing the first monster quets and going to the second the NPC cancels it, I believe that our emulators are not compatible with this function of 3 monster quests in the same NPC,
1688243802055 - about chaos tower, - RaGEZONE Forums

you can remove these quests, but you will also have to remove the quests from the NPC > Poirot
or add 3 NPC to split the monsterquest.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Yep, the function is intact but the handler is missing. My guess is that it was #ifdef'd out of the game.

It's fairly straight forward to reimplement with some work though since AcceptMonQuest and its friends all have a new argument for the quest ID.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I practically had to redo some searches. like, from the poriot. splitting the daily quest and putting it on another NPC, it worked 100% it would be good if someone did this and shared the emulator since the libconfig that I shared is compatible with these emulators.

Upvote 0
Back