• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

About g_pEnineHandler Error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi to those tantra developer experts here kindly help me about this error what is it about and how can i fix it. "HT_FAILED(hr=0x80004005) in g_pEnineHandler->HT_hrLoadMap(mapID)"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi to those tantra developer experts here kindly help me about this error what is it about and how can i fix it. "HT_FAILED(hr=0x80004005) in g_pEnineHandler->HT_hrLoadMap(mapID)"

I guess your problem is in Map details .Check your Clientres Map Tab and check the Map where you portal with .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you forsakendev. this issue is fix. i found out i have missplace some data of the map on the client side.

Upvote 0
Back