Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

about getting dc and exit from game... L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls help me... when the monsters disappears..e.g. all fading and disappears..it means im disconnect from the server?? how could i quit the client?? in game interface under option i click..."exitgame" not working to and "restart" not workin...and also alt+f4 not working how can i able to exit the game? if you got disconnected? is there any? pls i need help...

unknowndev said:
pls help me... when the monsters disappears..e.g. all fading and disappears..it means im disconnect from the server?? how could i quit the client?? in game interface under option i click..."exitgame" not working to and "restart" not workin...and also alt+f4 not working how can i able to exit the game? if you got disconnected? is there any? pls i need help...

Ctrl+Alt+Del to bring Task Manager in front, then kill task or press window key, then Ctrl+Alt+Del, then kill task

Upvote 0
yeah..but here..in caffe...we use a program dat control the workstation same as disabling the ctrl+alt+del command...dat's why if there is another way to exit the L2 everytime it get dc... what i mean the ctrl+alt+del is disabled..i wonder if there is other way..than that...by the way thanks for the reply i really appreciate it! =)

P.S. like MU online if you get stuck you just have to press the window key in keyboard...in order that you can exit the game.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back