Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About Items 105b

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone !
I would like to know whats the real " ID " of 105b weapons.
For example I got "enigma bow itws303" but it doesnt work, items are not created when I try.
Someone can help me .____. ?
Thanks alot in advance :blushing:

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Got to hex them into client and server.

Hard.

I am with you ont his one.

help us. lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you only need to hex the server one, rpt client already has them..

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok
lol
how tho.

its so confusing.

im basic in hexing.

so help me

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i wouldnt use the 105b if i were you, i mean their great skins, but they remove some items that you might need later when your lvling, but thats just me

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok. lol

i have the skins to let the noobs think they are ghetto or something

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wouldnt use the 105b if i were you, i mean their great skins, but they remove some items that you might need later when your lvling, but thats just me

if you add bytes & insert new lines, old items wont be removed...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont need hexing nothing. Just find GameServer\OpenItem .txt files and rewrite with new values for damage, defense, etc. after install last client 1855 from rPT.

WA104(Inferno Axe)
WC301(kelvezu claw)
WC107(Inferno claw)
WH106(Inferno hammer)
WM110(Blessed Staff)
DS110(inferno Scythe)
WS107(enigma bow)
WS212(Inferno Sword)
WT103(inferno jav)

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How would i go about hexing these.

and Hells Just Shut The duck UP!

can someone tell me how to expand and what exactly to write to make it work with out an error?

Reaction score
damn.... hexing isint so hard..... ive already added all 105b items other then mokova boots to dpt...... why cry about not bein able to add.... ive spent years teachin myself to hex... LEARN AND STOP BEGGIN FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO DO IT FOR YOU

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
real code for 105B stuffs:

WA303
WP303
WC303
WS303
WS403
DS303
DB130
WM303
OM303
bla bla bla

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look at my signature . Click on the link and get a full server files for you . Inclued all current maps , items , monsters . Have fun

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
can you post xpt links on here, you need 30 posts before you can post on their to get them.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
damn.... hexing isint so hard..... ive already added all 105b items other then mokova boots to dpt...... why cry about not bein able to add.... ive spent years teachin myself to hex... LEARN AND STOP BEGGIN FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO DO IT FOR YOU

First off. i dont know if you are talking to me.

if you are. i said i would like a run through.

not people DOING IT FOR ME.

if u will read i said if someone wants to take the time to teach me i would appreciate it. I never said will u do it for me. i just dont know where and what to hex in.

i kno how to hex but idk where to hex it.

Reaction score
first off that was to everyone whos cryin because they have no clue what to do and instead of bickering about how to do it they need to just do it. 2nd easiest way i figured out was to for instance add mokova boots, rip the inferno boots in hex from the begining then past it under it. This is assuming you have a clue to as what i mean. Then from there edit the hex lines to make it read mokova boots which is like ihave no clue example WA121 then of course i think in hex infern boots are like 00150202 gota change the 0202 to somethin else, don remember what i changed em to but it was easy enough...

need more help msn = sin_mu_gm_sin@hotmail.com

And p.s. I WILL ONLY HELP BBCHAMPS SEEIN AS HOW HE HAS SOME KNOWLEDGE OF HEX

Back