About matching the client and server side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vizard
Decennium
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
670
Reaction score
117
I want to know the exact process of making the server and client side match, because when i log to my server there is no ticket npc so that i cant move to sh even though you can use commands well idk the commands too.

I have a little knowledge after reading all the thread in this section like using the tools packer or w/e it is. Is there any chance that the server release by leech could be more playable? Like on how can we put T4 skill on this? or putting some new data for it to read some new items that cant generate ingame because it says error param or something?

If anyone can give me some advice or idea on how can i do it?

Thanks in Advance. :):
 
I believe that server set up by leechclown is work up to 70 cap the only problem is that client is outdated. So afterall we just need to update that client by any mean not to change the client version.
 
I believe that server set up by leechclown is work up to 70 cap the only problem is that client is outdated. So afterall we just need to update that client by any mean not to change the client version.

well do you know why my client is crashing when i go to sh?

Edit: I manage to fix this after deleting some pak
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back