Mar 17, 2013 #1 I iamnewbiehere Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Mar 17, 2013 Messages 15 Reaction score 1 I searching and did not find some guide to change drop monster, i hope some one help me to give some clue to change it, thx b4 :blush:
I searching and did not find some guide to change drop monster, i hope some one help me to give some clue to change it, thx b4 :blush:
Mar 17, 2013 #2 dpman Pokemon Tamer Decennium Trophy Point Collector 10 Happy Years Joined Feb 9, 2010 Messages 383 Reaction score 84 its in itemlooting.dat Upvote 0
Mar 18, 2013 #3 B Babeth Guro Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Aug 5, 2012 Messages 40 Reaction score 0 open your itemLooting.dat in your Server side. find the monster codes and see right side you will see the default loots there you can change item you want to put.. Upvote 0
open your itemLooting.dat in your Server side. find the monster codes and see right side you will see the default loots there you can change item you want to put..
Mar 20, 2013 #4 I iamnewbiehere Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Mar 17, 2013 Messages 15 Reaction score 1 thx Dpman & Babeth guro, i will to try it. i hope its works Upvote 0