Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

About MSSQL.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, im new on MSQL, and im running a V14 server in my house to play alone. I never worked with MSSQL before, and i want to know a thing about it. Is possible to see the database tables content in the MSSQL ?
example: In the Accounts, is possible to me see the accounts that are made in the server, just like MySQL ? If is possible, can someone explain me how ? Thanxx Rgzone :D

yeah find the table you want to open right click it then click "open table" if your using mssql managment studio 2005. the 2008 says something a little different like "view first 100 entries" or something not sure havent really used it either way it should be the option under "design"

Back