Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

About my Forum name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok i was just wondering if it could be changed to RageFire, because there was a well known guy called Rage, and well my first account was 'RageFire' until it was banned for some reason or another, So I was just wondering if you'd be kind enough, whoever has the power, to change it to RageFire, would be appreciated.

Ok thanks a lot!

Now eat your damn meatball.

Rage said:
Ok i was just wondering if it could be changed to RageFire, because there was a well known guy called Rage, and well my first account was 'RageFire' until it was banned for some reason or another, So I was just wondering if you'd be kind enough, whoever has the power, to change it to RageFire, would be appreciated.

Ok thanks a lot!

Now eat your damn meatball.

pm mental, hes the only one that has the power to my knowledge

youth said:
How big is his power?

he can delete you with but a single click..

you, as in you the person ;)

locked as i believe it shall be sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back