Nov 26, 2024 #1 Q qaz1237155 Newbie Spellweaver Joined May 25, 2018 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Here is the interface for the new ability values:The left image shows how I view it myself, while the right image shows how others view me.How can I calibrate the ability values to ensure the numbers on the server and client side are consistent? Attachments 1732636659458.webp 29 KB · Views: 87
Here is the interface for the new ability values:The left image shows how I view it myself, while the right image shows how others view me.How can I calibrate the ability values to ensure the numbers on the server and client side are consistent?
Nov 26, 2024 #2 Q qatari11 Newbie Spellweaver Joined Aug 19, 2024 Messages 17 Reaction score 31 what is this source? Upvote 0
Nov 27, 2024 #3 Q qaz1237155 Newbie Spellweaver Joined May 25, 2018 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 qatari11 said: what is this source? Click to expand... it have leaked? Upvote 0
Nov 27, 2024 #4 Q qatari11 Newbie Spellweaver Joined Aug 19, 2024 Messages 17 Reaction score 31 i don't know, i have never seen cms 6th job source, so i am curious where you got it from Upvote 0