about penix

pietertje said:
you just owned ur self made the first said 'something with grey tones' my sig has 'grey tones'

It also says "tween black n white" :tp: And i didn say it... ^^ The dictionary did... so... look at ur sig again...(?) ^^
 
pietertje said:
I haven't been owned you've been owned your only to dumb to understand that you got owned, and if you keep sucking up to me that much then you might aswell give me a blowjob

Maybe Im dumb... so what r u doin in a discussion with a dumb person?... maybe u r dumb too... or maybe u got hurt on ur own field... where u think u know everythin bout?...

mmm maybe I´m dumb... but u r dumb and BLIND... as I said be4... go n keep designing.. u r good at that...

NOTE: Man... r u sure u r not gay?... so much entusiasm bout the blowjob is making me scare...
 
pietertje said:
just the way you type proves that i'm smarter then you.

eeem... no that juss proves that u know the language better THAN me... that´s all...


pietertje said:
and no the blowjob doesn't get me excited, it was a joke but you obviously dont get it
I was joking bout that too... coz i got the joke... I think u didn get it... :tp:

NOTE: u keep discussing with a dumb person...
 
Back