about penix

RZ is filled with Mods that are ar-tards that's alll I got to say :). Seriosuly banning him for what xD? and removing dev section...once again why the hell is release section there?, I see spam there everyday I could just mention one thread that has 237 posts out of 350'ish that are spam.
Why does everyone hate him so much and to be honest why does so many hate mods in RZ? Well it's simple, neither of "you" act like civilized human beings.
 
Last edited:
and your point is?, Seriously I don't care if I am famous and I don't need to show people if I am smart or not, I do not care much about what people think about me on the net. Since they can never know how I am irl, and arguing over the net is the most pointless thing to do.

I actually just wanted to point out that everyone needs to take a chill pill and shake hands :).

Peace and Union ay :P?
 
Last edited:
and your point is?, Seriously I don't care if I am famous and I don't need to show people if I am smart or not, I do not care much about what people think about me on the net. Since they can never know how I am irl, and arguing over the net is the most pointless thing to do.

I actually just wanted to point out that everyone needs to take a chill pill and shake hands :).

Peace and Union ay :P?

Have you tried looking at the last (on-topic) post's post date? No? Try. Might reveal to you that you missed all the fun.
 
Back