• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

About Resource Files.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry for bumping this thread and everything,

But is there any possible chance we can sticky this thread. It contains a lot of useful information regarding our resource. And i often use this as a great example when question is being asked at the help section. There are so many questions on the help section that is already answered in this thread. And each time I have to look it up.

Any possible chance we can sticky this one? :)

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It needs to be updated, it is out of date. Theres a lot of new parameters which needs to be added.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ceadin is right, we need to stick this thread because its really useful (just tell Ajeje to make his thread up to date).

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It still lacks a lot of information about the resource. If it gets updated and adds the rest of the resource folder, we might consider it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Uh ok so, I'm just going to stop reading anything on the forums below the stickys. A guy makes a useful thread and its important .-.? The only thing that should be stickied is rules/forum information/table of contents. The forums look like crap when only the stickies contain the useful information and the rest is just .-....

Back