Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

about rz

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol, now RZ is like the Cheers bar. Like everyone is cool, and knows at least one person pretty well. But soemtimes ppl leave, but have to cum back. And I don't really think ANYONE here has NOT been affected in a big way, by the RZ community.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol, see? You all understand, but this place has a bit more of an X-rated theme. Gayzone, and the "Priceless" things that go on here. But i dont really watch Cheers, just the song. But this place is nice for whatever your needs. Like the jokes, games, pr0n and pretty much anything else you can think of.

Reaction score
i dont know about the rest of you but through RZ i have meet the greatest ppl this world have to offer and i have made LIFE long freinds that i would do anything for so yes RZ has had an impact on me.......i love you guys

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well you all dun understood me... few ppl asked why i posted this crap :tp:
well i love one guy.. fucked up with him.. and sleeped with another guy in next day... nothin like this would happen b4 lol

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OMG :eek6: what threads have you been reading here? But i hope you can work things out with the first guy, and "protect" yourself form the other.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lola* said:
well i love one guy.. fucked up with him.. and sleeped with another guy in next day... nothin like this would happen b4 lol

:( that sucks :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lola* said:

*Turns into Eamon*

duck you you hoe,
It dont mean poop now
duck the presents, might aswell throw em out
Ducking somthin...

meh..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lola* said:

yea... ragezone has that effect :/ :eat_arrow

Back