Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About the Display Error Problem of the Dungeon Column

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All my friends can help me. I have found the reason for the incorrect display of the name of this dungeon, as indicated by the arrow in the picture (the numbers in the red box in the mapinfo. nc file). The current problem is that where can these numbers be found in the corresponding map name file? Can you tell me? Thank you for your help!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I dont understand your question.On first picture you have numbers of .mcl files which use for dungeons,but warp for this dungeons into bloody ice map,not into port lux.I write this only that i remember before,i dont have access for pc and i can be wrong.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont understand your question.On first picture you have numbers of .mcl files which use for dungeons,but warp for this dungeons into bloody ice map,not into port lux.I write this only that i remember before,i dont have access for pc and i can be wrong.
Thank you for your answer! I understand, this number corresponds to the number in the. MCL file!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back