Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About video tutorials.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Some developers want to do something new,but do not have knowledge of tools that can do what they want.In order not to violate the rules of the forum, I started this topic, because the video tutorials are not related to Cabal Online, but will be useful to developers.I have a few simple (basic) series of video tutorials on the following topics:

1 An introduction to debugging for beginners using OllyDbg.(49 lessons)
2 Basic programming training 3ds max script.(10 lessons)
3 Basic programming training MASM32(>40 lessons+practices)
4 Learning the basics of working in 3ds max(15 lessons)

All this series of video tutorials made in Russian language.I don't know if the English-speaking segment of the Internet has such detailed free lessons,so I'm interested in the opinion of the forum members.Will these topics be interesting for the participants if I translate them (I will make English subtitles)?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Great idea, I would like to watch these videos! looking forward

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Some bad news about my words about tutorials.I cant find way make auto translating videos and with my bad english translate take a lot of time which i dont have.Thats why i give links for you channels and videos which have subtiles,where you can make auto translating for english(translate not good,but i think this is better than nothing).Sorry that i cant make what i said.
Link for lessons OllyDBG for beginners(82 videos):

Link for MASM lessons for beginners(22 videos):

Link for MASM tutorials who know basics of MASM(+continues MASM lessons for beginners):

Other lessons 3ds max scripts and 3ds max for beginners dont have subtiles and this videos i try translate when i will have a free time.

Last edited:
Back