• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

About Website Please Help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezoner's

Can anyone know about this website?

asd.JPG - About Website Please Help - RaGEZONE Forums

Who have this website ?? can you share it? this is free ? because 1 people told me if for this website i must pay 1000$ Lolzz

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Must be one that those already here, just that with a different design (or own of server). You can rip/clone the design and add the php scrips of other tantra webs (if only you wanna the design).
Although I know no other tantra web with novelties, just my tachi web and the sql web of radiantecf. I don't know for what more her would you want to.

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
i have that website but i dont see any sql.text there only i see is sql.php i cant upload that fileon xampp sql and edit the config.php anyone now how to use it??? any tutorial??

Back