• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ace Online (air rivals files)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey I'm on the IRC and would love to talk with you guys about somethings so please get a hold of me.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

get this using my host
Fast FTP
Mirror 1
Mirror 2

This is not the database... I need a copy of the database as well if someone can mirror it please...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im back on irc
\\already updated my serv and all software

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys mind tell what this thread was about XD, I saw it said something about Air rivals and got confused when i read the posts :p.
So if you wouldnt mind telling what this was?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys mind tell what this thread was about XD, I saw it said something about Air rivals and got confused when i read the posts :p.
So if you wouldnt mind telling what this was?

it was about server files , and setupping a private server, if u still interested read my sig

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it was about server files , and setupping a private server, if u still interested read my sig

wow...theres a such thing as a Air rivals private server?
And what you mean by server files? sorry i am now just finding this stuff out XD

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
And you won't. Anything relating to ace is has been wiped from my HD, 3 times over. I'm still wiping it a 4th. If you value your freedom I'd suggest you leave it alone as well. lol

See you can't keep your word.
We are here to help each other develop, why first come here and share it with a few and then go like "You're not getting it".
If you weren't planning on giving me them, then why tell me so in the first place?
I'm very disappointed in you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are here to help each other develop, why first come here and share it with a few and then go like "You're not getting it".
If you weren't planning on giving me them, then why tell me so in the first place?

Jared cannot be trusted at all. I would like to talk with a few people about development so please get in touch I am on IRC and there are other ways to get ahold of me.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I don't know about you, but I value my freedom, and I'm not going to just let go of that because a few people want to get a hold of something illegal that i chose to get rid of.
All I have to say is, who ever happens to get a sever up. You better add a lawyer to your payroll because AR and Suba is gonna be on your butt faster then you know it lol.

When I did have them, I did have every means to give them to as many people as possible, but I was asked by both ar and suba to remove the files immediately. Call it pussing out all you want. Your not phasing me an inch.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well we can do it in underground <_< , any way join irc for more info

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well ppl, this files r rubish, cause now some one have Server_091205 :)

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He means some one has suba's files compiled around 12/1-2. Their useless unless you can twist it inside and out 12 ways from sunday, or some epic pro type dude/person/whatever, because their cfg format is different not to mention their missing every single cfg needed lol.

And yes some one does have them, and suba knows how many and who, but they don't care because it's not the complete files, and it's pretty near impossible to pull 10-12 cfg contents out of 3-4 exe's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you know what you are doing and know how these servers are run with experience you can write all the configs needed.
With the files it is possible to be QUITE up to date on everything needed but know that it isn't easy. It requires SQL knowledge and extensive server knowledge As to how to get things to work in harmony. I've said before I'm not looking for a public private server I am just looking to host one for a local network for my friends and I. I am looking to get ahold of the COMPLETE 7.5gb database so I can have everything started then with any luck be in game with my modified client. I also have hopes of modifying the GM tool to connect to private servers but I don't have the ability to do so. If anyone can help me and my server gets running I am willing to share what is needed to get it to work and how to get it running but like I said I'm not going public with this because I like the public versions. I would just like to be a gm and maybe have a little private pvp server.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Also a small bit of information people might like to know. I haven't confirmed this wholely yet but it seems to hold true. The servers start in sleep mode you need to wake them up to be able to connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back