• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Achievement code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
UberEnvironment.GetGame().GetAchievementManager().UnlockAchievement(UberEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().GetClient(UberEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().GetClientByHabbo(0).GetHabbo().Id), ACHIEVEMENT ID, ACHIEVEMENT LEVEL);

for things like:

Respect
HC+VIP
Pets
Rooms
Online time
Trade
Name changed

You can add it:
Wherever you want.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL! Well done, you searched in the source for the viod UnlockAchievement & Explained how it works.

/facepalm

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Non,I started with the unlockachievement void,addicated with the getclient void(which is addicated with the gethabbo void).

Lol yes ofcourse I did :l

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you will make new achievement codes outside GameClient.cs

C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
It's still existing code, and therefore not a release. If anyone didn't already know how to do this, they shouldn't be working on the source in the first place.
</thread>

Reaction score
Mhmm ty scott for explaining to him.

There's no point releasing something that someone already coded and released in the form of a emulator.
It doesn't help ur development or coding skills improve, it just tells u smetin u already know

Reaction score
Btw, if its to help people u should explain how to use it
What it does in detail, where to find it etc.

OFT: tren, if u got time, can u pm step by step how to add the clothes cuz I'm a failure... Lmfao tyvm dude

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back