• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[AD] 30/10 l MUGlobal l Ex702 ~ Season 8 l PvP Server l 60x l No resets

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Septi. Why do you think iMU is showed up to be Philippines MU ??? There are 8/10 of us *Vietnamese on Top Ranking ... but who cares ? with the exp boost event I can level up my MG (KhoaiTo) to 100+ MASTER in 1 day and a half and ... yes, you can also do it , all your chars can get max level soon .That's why we enjoy playing non reset servers that no one care about ranking when max. Admin also help International Players as possible as he can. He make Gold Message in game to announce that : " Players not using English on /post will be banned for 3 days " and u know what ??? Pinoy players give him a joke , put yourself into his position and understand .

The problem with iMU is we are having too many attack and my friends start asking me to find them a new server that we can play for long term. They asked me to play here and I come to this thread, seeing my old chars in the pictures . I know this is Grand MU. Before Grand MU open, Surdido pm me to quit MUTRUE poop server which is also his server. But I didn't know that so I played Grand MU.

My memories of Grand MU :
+ LOT open before CS but only few players know it
+ Donators have 100% success rate on items upgrade
+ About 12 Brazilian players using hack. 6 caught using hack on CS and 6 caught using when leveling (Maybe more or less I don't remember it well :) ) Can u teach me how to build an SM that can kill all RF BK MG in CS with 1 sec ??? They use hack to win the Castle and get banned for 3 days, they still get the Castle. After 3 days , they come back and start farming in LOT.
+ The baddest thing is my friends get banned for reporting bug on Hyon set. He find admin on skype , FB to report about it, and when he come back in game, his chars get banned, his items has been removed . Lol .... His Hyon set isn't from LOT, we tried many CC in about a month to complete his set . That feel ~.~!

Anyway I hope this time Surdido will make everything better but I'm about not to play here.

If you are having problems with Brazilian players or Philippines players or players from any server of their country... Why don't you play MU server from your own country ? Lol

u see Imu just being booring hardly,
its looks like im only one there from Europe nobody talk in post, in gens Pinoy/VN language nobody selling anything no pk no hunting no guilds for me,even i was 1 who was hutning all GGD..,

donating in insane price i cant let myself buy any of those coins but u guys are insane 1month on and still everyone with coins stuff

so ill better play cheap br server but having fun.and about ancients items check it out binksake before 1week he had for all chars lvl6 sets im talking about GS/DP and etc and cs is not even close

Imu have no place for me

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Septi On opening day there are many Europe players but at the same time server get many attack everyday so ppl left . They have no patient and understanding. Server get many attack because it's a good long term server. Admin is serious about his server as well.
iMU open for voting and allow you to fake proxy. I have asked admin if I will get banned for using fake proxy programs but he answered me it's OK because I do lost my time to vote. So I can tell you all my premium stuff is from voting.
About PK and market . I do give new players free items and it destroy the market , It's my fault. I'm feeling very sorry for this. Beside giving free items to help new players , what if I go PK them all ? Will it bring more players ??
Golden invasion is at the same time with CC so I must choose CC instead of hunting. If you need ancients for 3rd wing mix I can give you free. *Or cheap price ^,...,^
About language on /post . It's now limited , players get caught not using English on /post will get 3 days banned. So for now I see no one spamming on /post , only B> or S> items ..hahaha
Why do you think there is no Guild for you ??? Omg come on. We need you in our alliance to win the castle . We do the CC and hunting in LaCleon and you guys hunting GGD. We will rock ^^ When your friends need help with 3rd Quest, I logged my EE to buff them up and Bers asked Keeper to join us in Alliance but Keeper refused. He is the one who want to be alone. ha ha ha. ^^
About DC problem, Admin have just pm me to come and test what he have done for this and I get no DC after 3 hours afk.
EXP Boost event is on going . I created my EMG KhoaiTo yesterday and now he is Master Level 12x . Come on guys !!!
Come and rock iMU International server instead of wasting your time on 1 month server ^^
maybe it will be a 1 month server but its still better than imu
i played imu for 1 day and it was boooooooooring and full of bugs, ofcourse all private svs hhave flaws ,bugs and are almost never polished cause I think admins usually dont have gmo experience, but imu is all thats wrong with private servers in one
no disrespect

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
maybe it will be a 1 month server but its still better than imu
i played imu for 1 day and it was boooooooooring and full of bugs, ofcourse all private svs hhave flaws ,bugs and are almost never polished cause I think admins usually dont have gmo experience, but imu is all thats wrong with private servers in one
no disrespect
That's why they have Ticket system.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im not complaining about dc's or atacks i understand that right it happens for every better server,Sorry buddy i will not going back to Imu right now,mine guild is too busy for any game right now everyone study and etc,and about your guild i cant go there i know almost all of your members, and they are not for me a special my lovely lordVN xD we are like bee and hornet we cant be in same guild and never will,so right now i wanna get some fun so ill stay there for a while but on winter maybe we all back

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And what bug is that ??? Do u mean AOE RF damage ??? It is with IGCN update and has been fixed yesterday

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Btw BinkSake u can find in Loren Deep Erohim ^^ he should drop nice items,admin already fixes that so try it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im not complaining about dc's or atacks i understand that right it happens for every better server,Sorry buddy i will not going back to Imu right now,mine guild is too busy for any game right now everyone study and etc,and about your guild i cant go there i know almost all of your members, and they are not for me a special my lovely lordVN xD we are like bee and hornet we cant be in same guild and never will,so right now i wanna get some fun so ill stay there for a while but on winter maybe we all back
Haha..I'm not inviting you guys to join in our Guild but to join us as Alliance and we can fight together at CS. Or else you can join Philippines Guild to fight us ... Or you can be Alliance master and we join yours Guild.... who would care much about that :D Lol

Btw BinkSake u can find in Loren Deep Erohim ^^ he should drop nice items,admin already fixes that so try it
I have reported it as well , and Kundun in K7 as well . Admin said he fixed drop but I see only Kundun is fixed, Erohim still drop zen. I'm about lazy to hunt for Erohim so it must be your turn to contact admin . :lol:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
khuongck, dont compare GrandMU with my server.. its completely different -.-"
on GrandMU, Anderson took the administration.. now, its me... that fix the bugs, and other stuffs... its 300% better.. include the client stability.. many many fixes... u can ask ppl :)

------------------

mUTRUE was not my server.. are u crazy?

Septi On opening day there are many Europe players but at the same time server get many attack everyday so ppl left . They have no patient and understanding. Server get many attack because it's a good long term server. Admin is serious about his server as well.
iMU open for voting and allow you to fake proxy. I have asked admin if I will get banned for using fake proxy programs but he answered me it's OK because I do lost my time to vote. So I can tell you all my premium stuff is from voting.
About PK and market . I do give new players free items and it destroy the market , It's my fault. I'm feeling very sorry for this. Beside giving free items to help new players , what if I go PK them all ? Will it bring more players ??
Golden invasion is at the same time with CC so I must choose CC instead of hunting. If you need ancients for 3rd wing mix I can give you free. *Or cheap price ^,...,^
About language on /post . It's now limited , players get caught not using English on /post will get 3 days banned. So for now I see no one spamming on /post , only B> or S> items ..hahaha
Why do you think there is no Guild for you ??? Omg come on. We need you in our alliance to win the castle . We do the CC and hunting in LaCleon and you guys hunting GGD. We will rock ^^ When your friends need help with 3rd Quest, I logged my EE to buff them up and Bers asked Keeper to join us in Alliance but Keeper refused. He is the one who want to be alone. ha ha ha. ^^
About DC problem, Admin have just pm me to come and test what he have done for this and I get no DC after 3 hours afk.
EXP Boost event is on going . I created my EMG KhoaiTo yesterday and now he is Master Level 12x . Come on guys !!!
Come and rock iMU International server instead of wasting your time on 1 month server ^^

after this post, i'm thinking that YOU are the admin ^^
why do you guys never did something like that on GrandMU? its a nice thing to do...

i know that probably u'll not play my server.. but try it :)
try and see the diference... after come here to blame someone...

its not cool, ADMIN playing the own server...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great server, I love these configurations and you get a free VIP for a month. Im having lots of fun here and I can recommend it to you! Cheers :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I did exactly the same when I was playing Grand MU. I have added you to our FB group too, u know it well . But as I have said, you or your brother Anderson allow Brazil players to use hack and delete my friend's items for what reason ??? I feel like I have been betrayed ^^

And I'm not the owner or Game Master of any server. ha ha . If server is good, I will invite my friends and help the community to grow up. It will help me too if where I'm playing get bigger community. That's all :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so try my server, before comes here to talk bad....

anderson deleted items from your friend.. not me... he was the admin... i just helpped him with server configuration...
test ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Khuongck is one of the most active players on this comunity, I know him, and we played togheter among with another people from Vietnam, and including some friends of mine from Poland. Those vietnamis are really pro in the Mu World. And what have been done to us on grandmu was a lame to all brazilians. People using hacks to win CS, admin didn't do a poop about it, ban people, and 2 days after it unban. And then when Blade found a bug with Hyon set, he reported to admin via facebook, and admin told him it would be fixed, and that he could use it the meanwhile, and then after it he got banned. Thats why we aren't going to play on this... Sadly, surdido, we cant tell if you are, or if you aren't the Anderson, because you use the same forum account, the same website, even with the last " scheduled events ", still there the same events from August. Then, its really hard to think that you and Anderson aren't the same person, and sadly I gotta tell you, you got your name on the mud on this comunity.
Good luck with it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anderson / Diego Santos = Friends/partners
They have a lan house, work together, live in the same city, and open a server with anderson as adm, when it fails, open a server with diego as adm, and still with that for entire life... next time will be another name, but SAME administration ^^

Mu True --> Mu Tads --> Mu True 2.0 --> Mu Tads 2.0 --> Grand MuOnline --> Mu Global

Yes, 6 MuOnline in 5 months.
Great =D

NOTE: Sorry for spamming, just posting the true, because this guy say that all server br is mine, when i have only fatality (hard) and elemental (easy).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol,i did mistake for this server :D cmon guys stop complain,chill we heared enough things about this admin now we can make opinion so please bye bye from this thread :)

Now Reality from this server
Server are super unstable Dc every 1h,sometimes getting dc even when i playing League of legends thats never happen in any other server ever i played

Antihack system are terrible made,detecting im using hacks when im browsing in chrome,trying play World of Warcraft,Task Manager all of them interrupting anti hack system.Im From Lithuania (Middle of europe) i dont know how for others but for me there is no way i can play this server

Sorry Surdido ill tryed but u got lack of activity to even try to help me i wish u best of luck and show them its wont be 1month server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol,i did mistake for this server :D cmon guys stop complain,chill we heared enough things about this admin now we can make opinion so please bye bye from this thread :)

Server are super unstable Dc every 1h,sometimes getting dc even when i playing League of legends thats never happen in any other server ever i played

Antihack system are terrible made,detecting im using hacks when im browsing in chrome,trying play World of Warcraft,Task Manager all of them interrupting anti hack system.Im From Lithuania (Middle of europe) i dont know how for others but for me there is no way i can play this server

Sorry Surdido ill tryed but u got lack of activity to even try to help me i wish u best of luck and show them its wont be 1month server

agreed, server would be good but it is full of BRs that only ignore you and make u feel unwelcomed, already has dc hackers and guilds abusing guild war to ks in battlegrounds :/
I'll stay for a couple of days since the sv is good by itself and very new but if things dont change much i wont continue

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anderson / Diego Santos = Friends/partners
They have a lan house, work together, live in the same city, and open a server with anderson as adm, when it fails, open a server with diego as adm, and still with that for entire life... next time will be another name, but SAME administration ^^

Mu True --> Mu Tads --> Mu True 2.0 --> Mu Tads 2.0 --> Grand MuOnline --> Mu Global

Yes, 6 MuOnline in 5 months.
Great =D

NOTE: Sorry for spamming, just posting the true, because this guy say that all server br is mine, when i have only fatality (hard) and elemental (easy).

make me laught renoreno12... haahahahahaah

MuTrue is not mine, are u crazy? its from Eduardo Ceolin.. whats your problem?

Anderson , Diego have a lan house? hahahahahaha
u think know all about me.. now i know that u dont know nothing.. noob...
at least, i dont sell items on my server :D hahaahha

i'll not lose my time saying how many server u have at this moment :)

sorry guy... i'm a little busy to fix those problems.. =/

unfortunally i think i already lose you =/

but i'm trying to fix the LOL.. like i said.. for me works great :(

agreed, server would be good but it is full of BRs that only ignore you and make u feel unwelcomed, already has dc hackers and guilds abusing guild war to ks in battlegrounds :/
I'll stay for a couple of days since the sv is good by itself and very new but if things dont change much i wont continue

what u suggest to do ftewegw1?

also, doppelganger event is bugged, 99% of my hits are miss lol

where u hit 99% miss? i've tested it now, and for me looks normal :S
what weapon u're using?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
make me laught renoreno12... haahahahahaah

MuTrue is not mine, are u crazy? its from Eduardo Ceolin.. whats your problem?

Anderson , Diego have a lan house? hahahahahaha
u think know all about me.. now i know that u dont know nothing.. noob...
at least, i dont sell items on my server :D hahaahha

i'll not lose my time saying how many server u have at this moment :)

sorry guy... i'm a little busy to fix those problems.. =/

unfortunally i think i already lose you =/

but i'm trying to fix the LOL.. like i said.. for me works great :(

what u suggest to do ftewegw1?

where u hit 99% miss? i've tested it now, and for me looks normal :S
what weapon u're using?

what lvl are u trying? maybe its not configuration but another noobish bug of igcn
i was trying with a lvl 50 dl and i could only hit the summoner doppelgangers, every other mob was miss

Back