Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] EliteMu | Season6ep3 | Low Rate | Non Reset | No Webshop | No F.O Donation !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my God, I can't wait to play here :D

btw. some reasons why downloads are unavailable ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any chance that maps will be populated with more monsters ? This is one thing that bothers me when it comes to non-reset servers. Maps are usually empty. Unfortunately EliteMu was no different when I played there. Also, I remember posting about this. Admin said that he will work on it but he didn't do anything about it. Yes, I remember Vulcan map, it was crowded and everyone clustered there. What about other maps ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as i remember you can get ecoins for voting :D and you can exchange online hours for ecoins. you can spare coins in xshop and in other players store.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it possible to buy some exc items for this coins ?? i hope not :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it possible to buy some exc items for this coins ?? i hope not :p

Donator doesnt get any special than non- donator except EC for buy seals vip pet etc , also non-donator can get EC by voting and exchange online hour .
And We do not sell items or any that ruin the gameplay .
This server has no 380 excellent items btw.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ooh so I'm so happy d: -)

Can somebody tell me - Wendsday 3pm (GMT +0) = ( time in Poland ) ??

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Last I know Galileo is a train Operator earn 2k euro. Must be a joke.
His friend is Gwapo (professional DDOS attacker) and Galileo is also known as Momo.

He Admin is Margo and he faithful pinky crew example: shineonme on ragezone

His going to close his server for sure again.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Last I know Galileo is a train Operator earn 2k euro. Must be a joke.
His friend is Gwapo (professional DDOS attacker) and Galileo is also known as Momo.

He Admin is Margo and he faithful pinky crew example: shineonme on ragezone

His going to close his server for sure again.
server was on even whit 10 ppl on and no donation for few months and dint close it ... stop be paranoic and come enjoy the best norr server

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
server was on even whit 10 ppl on and no donation for few months and dint close it ... stop be paranoic and come enjoy the best norr server

Iif he cares to think of past donator I will. Anyways I am. Base on the looks. God they are so rude.
Especially the Head Game Master. Does it hit you?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
already download and im 100% ready for the start :thumbup: but its seem so long util start :eek:tt: also im search party :rolleyes:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vip npc , vip system , donation , exchange online hour will be enable next week.

Back