Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
New error with new launcher,Error code 1700
"A connection attempts failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time,or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond"

I'm currently upgrading my machine with Staminus in preparation for the new server.
Karabitaz
I shall look into this and have a proper arrangement. I see your point but I also have to consider the opinion of others with this matter. If a compromise can be met like let's say a lucky item expires faster ( in a day's time or less at most ) then probably we can adjust to a setting like such. I am aiming for a hard server but nothing "too hard" for that matter, I would still like for my players to enjoy rather than being frustrated having a server setting that is almost as similar to Global. I must make a perfect balance of longevity, enjoyment and challenge.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
REMOVE lucky sets... u can remove only for first month.then add them when people will have some stuff,u will fcked up this server we liked it becose was no donate and rpetty hard,so think about it,before that check vote rankins there voting about 15people rest of them using Proxy to vote as all acc

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
REMOVE lucky sets... u can remove only for first month.then add them when people will have some stuff,u will fcked up this server we liked it becose was no donate and rpetty hard,so think about it,before that check vote rankins there voting about 15people rest of them using Proxy to vote as all acc

An even better suggestion. We shall see to that, for now let me finish up preparation for everyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its on beta test still. About xshop items you could setup them finally so we can discuss if they ok. For me lucky set u can remove so i dont have to consider to buy them at least. They make advantage in lvling and might be important at CS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
People who would have alot of vote points would win cs with no competition with those items, thats the problem. Also those items makes ancients worth much less. I dont know what everyone else thinks, but i think that xshop should only provide seals, jwls and pets becouse this system can be abused with proxy very easy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im getting error when trying to run launcher, it was fine yesterday.

File corrupted! This application has been manipulated and maybe its infected by a virus or cracked. This application won't work anymore.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
im getting error when trying to run launcher, it was fine yesterday.

File corrupted! This application has been manipulated and maybe its infected by a virus or cracked. This application won't work anymore.

This was due to our website protection but it should be working fine now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with the above statements regarding the ancient set's. It also destroys the idea of one farming and working to get a proper set instead of just voting (which can be abused). The players have to make effort to get items in game, you guys should not be supporting them in adding decent - very good items. Those seals, pet's and so forth are more than enough and it's certain that many will make use of this (due to proxy) which is bad enough, but adding items not to mention ancients is just like a punch in the face in a server (like yours).

Voting is fine (if you can avoid abusers, please do so) since seals and pet's are badly needed, rest should be achieved in game with guild/parties.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
+1 to remove Lucky items .
Reason : everyone already explained it clearly
I love leveling with NPC set from shop in first page. They are cooool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

+

Jeandra u fixed launcher error.now left last connection problem.every time i reboot my pc i must reinstall your MU aswell.because when i almost logged in game and just getting dc all the no matter how much i try.and im not only one with this issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I honestly don`t care if the lucky sets stay or get removed, up to you guys.

I would like to ask you one last thing related to pvp to check before the sv is opened. Can you please make sure that your latest update to sv files does not include elemental dmg to hp too ?

The reason I ask this isn`t because default that dmg is just to sd but if you have it to hp too some chars get up to 2k elemental dmg pvp (tested just with pentragram +1~+9) so there`s a good reason why it is only to sd, keeps from 1 hitting eachother with high attack speed chars.

Or if you have it working this way and some other thing in mind to keep this from happening...just asking to consider this too before sv opens.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
+

Jeandra u fixed launcher error.now left last connection problem.every time i reboot my pc i must reinstall your MU aswell.because when i almost logged in game and just getting dc all the no matter how much i try.and im not only one with this issue

sorry but u didint fixed launcher error xD i rebooted my pc and launcher get back to old problem, they write my launcher is corrupted or virus,etc. i dont have any security program and reinstalled my OS before 1week so its definetly not my fault

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Lucky sets will be removed as well as Moss the Gambler. Final stages of testing will be released on or before October 4th. With final current settings, Live NPC EXP and item drops.

Some adjustments will still be processed along the way as we continue to improve our server.

+

Kindly email me your available time so that I may assist you remotely via teamviewer so that we may find the source of your client problem.

I honestly don`t care if the lucky sets stay or get removed, up to you guys.

I would like to ask you one last thing related to pvp to check before the sv is opened. Can you please make sure that your latest update to sv files does not include elemental dmg to hp too ?

The reason I ask this isn`t because default that dmg is just to sd but if you have it to hp too some chars get up to 2k elemental dmg pvp (tested just with pentragram +1~+9) so there`s a good reason why it is only to sd, keeps from 1 hitting eachother with high attack speed chars.

Or if you have it working this way and some other thing in mind to keep this from happening...just asking to consider this too before sv opens.

Yes I have noticed this too and currently I already have forwarded this concern along with others to IGC team. Rest assured that we shall get the settings we all aim to have even if the server is already running. For the meantime with the things that are currently present and cannot be fix at the moment will be remedied with alterations that would maintain balance for the gameplay system but later on we shall always update and adjust with proper fixes as provided by our developer.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Updates:
Chaos Castle Minimum Player set to 1
Class Quest Settings and Rate Fixed
Land of Trials Ancient Drop rate Adjusted
Lucky Tickets Removed From xshop
Medals Dropping +20 - +28 Option Removed
Cherry Blossom Play Box Drop fixed
Doppleganger Event Fixed
Moss Gambler Deactivated
Zen Drop Adjusted
NPC Buy and Sell Rates Adjusted
Boss Monster Drop Fixed ( No Drop or Zen rate Drop )

Chaos Machine Rate Set to Default
PlusItemMix10Rate = 50 ; Chaos Machine Success rate for +10 Items (%)
PlusItemMix11Rate = 45 ; Chaos Machine Success rate for +11 Items (%)
PlusItemMix12Rate = 45 ; Chaos Machine Success rate for +12 Items (%)
PlusItemMix13Rate = 45 ; Chaos Machine Success rate for +13 Items (%)
PlusItemMix14Rate = 40 ; Chaos Machine Success rate for +14 Items (%)
PlusItemMix15Rate = 35 ; Chaos Machine Success rate for +15 Items (%)
PlusItemMixAddLuck = 20 ; (%) added when Item has Luck Option

[EventMixes]
Event Invitation Mixes
DQChaosSuccessRateLevel1 = 75 ; Devil Square 1 invitation Chaos Mix Success Rate (%)
DQChaosSuccessRateLevel2 = 70 ; Devil Square 2 invitation Chaos Mix Success Rate (%)
DQChaosSuccessRateLevel3 = 65 ; Devil Square 3 invitation Chaos Mix Success Rate (%)
DQChaosSuccessRateLevel4 = 60 ; Devil Square 4 invitation Chaos Mix Success Rate (%)
DQChaosSuccessRateLevel5 = 55 ; Devil Square 5 invitation Chaos Mix Success Rate (%)
DQChaosSuccessRateLevel6 = 50 ; Devil Square 6 invitation Chaos Mix Success Rate (%)
DQChaosSuccessRateLevel7 = 45 ; Devil Square 7 invitation Chaos Mix Success Rate (%)

[Wings]
Wing3MixMaxRate = 40 ; Maximum possible Mix Success Rate for 3rd Wings (%)
FeatherOfCondorMaxRate = 60 ; Feather of Condor Mix Success Rate(%)
Wing2MixMaxRate = 90 ; Maximum possible Mix Success Rate for 2nd Wings (%)
CapeOfLordMixMaxRate = 90 ; Maximum possible Mix Success Rate for Lord`s Cape (%)

Box of Kundun:
Bok +1 : xLeather, xPad, xVine xKriss, xSmall Shield, xSkull Staff, xElven Bow, xBattle Scepter , xRings
Bok +2 : xBronze, xSilk, xBone, xViolent, xBuckler Shield, xElven Shield, xGorgon Staff, xBattle Bow, xTomahawk, xElven Axe,xMistery Stick, xBook of Samut, xPends
Bok +3 : xScale, xBrass, xWind, xSpirit, xSphinx, xLight Plate, xMaster Scepter, xBlade, xDouble Blade
Bok +4 : Same as BoK +3 but add xPlate , xSacred Gloves, xLeg Staff, xRess Staff, xBook of Neil, xSilver Bow, xLighting Sword, xViolent Wind Stick, xGreat scepter
Bok +5 : xDragon, xLegendary, xGuardian, xRed Wing,xStormCrow, xAdamantine, xSOD Staff, xRed Wing Stick, xSaint Crossbow, xLord Scepter, xRune Blade, xDragon Shield, xLeg Shield, xHoly storm claw

Pending Fixes:
Pentagram Elemental Damage to HP
Bless Buff Causes Disconnection
Earth Prison Stun Effect
Mana Refill when Level up

Last phase of Closed Beta Testing shall now commence until October 6, 2014

Monster spawn and exp rate set to final settings
NPC Shops Set to final settings ( please use xshop to test out boxes )

Our Forums is currently under construction so all news and updates will instead be posted here and on our website.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol... xrb,xsod staff, storm claw from bok5 ? are you kidding? leg staff, ls, sacred glove should drop from bok 5, nothing higher. or atleast change rb to sod sword.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Boss Monster Drop Fixed ( No Drop or Zen rate Drop )

About this i dont know when u set it up but about 20h ago i killed Medusa=no drop; kundun (GVS, xSaint, Sun armor) look ok, Selupan=6 items 3exc 3 socket with only 1 socket place all and x dark steel gloves? Shouldnt it be like 9-10 items? and 3 socket place each item

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
After select character I got instantly DISCONNECTED . I have tried in both Lemuira and Test server for over 5 times, all DCed ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
About this i dont know when u set it up but about 20h ago i killed Medusa=no drop; kundun (GVS, xSaint, Sun armor) look ok, Selupan=6 items 3exc 3 socket with only 1 socket place all and x dark steel gloves? Shouldnt it be like 9-10 items? and 3 socket place each item

I'm checking into it now.

After select character I got instantly DISCONNECTED . I have tried in both Lemuira and Test server for over 5 times, all DCed ^^

I'm preparing updated client. Will be available within the day

For updated clients you no longer have to use launcher, you may use main.exe directly for a faster connection

Back