• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[AD] KLUBZONE MU 97D | PVP | Exp: 1000x | Drop: 35% | FRESH DB!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
KlubZone - [AD] KLUBZONE MU 97D  | PVP | Exp: 1000x | Drop: 35% | FRESH DB! - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello,

Dear players, today it`s the day you all been waiting for, the database restart. The game has brand new vip system and i hope youre gonna like it. it`s harder to get resets and grand resets. today at 16:30 GTM+2 Romanian time the server will be online and you can start playing. For starter event will be a DROP event today, and manny more events.Have FUN!

WebSite HERE!

Information
  • - Server Name: KlubZone
  • - Version: 97D
  • - Server is from: Romania
  • - Experience: 1000x
  • - Item drop: 75x
  • - Monster HP: 100%
  • - Points per level: 5/7
  • - Maximum Points: 32767
  • - Reset: InGame
  • - Reset cost: 1,000,000 Zen
  • - Maximum level: 350
  • - Level for reset: 350
  • - Points per Reset: Keep stats
  • - Maximum resets: 999
  • - Minimum level for delete Hero: 40
  • - Minimum level for create Guild: 100
  • - PK Clear: From the site
  • - PK Clear cost: 1,000,000 Zen for a murder
  • - Clear Inventory: No
  • - Clear Spells: No
  • - Clear Stats: No
Get Credits
  • - Oline Hours Trade
  • - Vote Reward
  • - Grand Reset
  • - Events
Opportunities For Success
  • - Jewel Of Soul success: 70%
  • - Jewel Of Soul success + Luck: 80%
  • - Jewel Of Life success: 60%
  • - Item +10 success: 60%
  • - Item +11 success: 45%
Events
  • - Blood Castle Event - every 1 hour(s)
  • - Devil Square Event - every 1 hour(s)
  • - Golden Dragon Invasion - every 1 hour(s)
  • - Red Dragon Event - every 1 day(s)
  • - Happy Hour Event - every 4 hour(s)
  • - Sky Event - every 1 hour(s)
Staff Events
  • - Drop Event
  • - Race Event
  • - Find Event
  • - PK Event
  • - Survivor Event
  • - Tournament Event
  • - Question Event

KlubZone - [AD] KLUBZONE MU 97D  | PVP | Exp: 1000x | Drop: 35% | FRESH DB! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you make mg stronger to be playable on pvp here?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, but i connot manage to make him like bk... sm mana shild not 100% etc...

So mg stats are increased but still can't stand vs bk or it's equal ? i don't understand mhm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"The top 10 players on beta will be rewarded with vip 1 month and 1000 credits"

So why should anyone else then those 10 players care to play this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What time is it open so sever . Currently I am in Vietnam is 20h20

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Testet but i left. As i said before theres only those "The top 10 players on beta will be rewarded with vip 1 month and 1000 credits" players so no point to play.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i started to play here just 4fun, like old school versions and this srv config, hard on start , no skills and good items in shop , jewels drop not so easy so check and enjoy if you want to remember old times ;d

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Testet but i left. As i said before theres only those "The top 10 players on beta will be rewarded with vip 1 month and 1000 credits" players so no point to play.

thers little diference between normal and vip.

i started to play here just 4fun, like old school versions and this srv config, hard on start , no skills and good items in shop , jewels drop not so easy so check and enjoy if you want to remember old times ;d

to easy it's too boring... a little bit harder its ok:D tnx for feedback.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice server,interesting to play,i like it,i've been on testserver for some months now i play here,is hard to make a set and to up it with jwls but that's great! Definetely i don't loose my time playing on Klubzone Mu Online. I am Sextoy,nr1 top MG,guild HELL, if you decide to join,pm me for help,see ya there! :thumbup::cheers:

Back