• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[AD] Nacional MU |Season7Ep2| 35x|Reset Offiline|Drop 40%| all events work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^^

come and test, i remember who are u hahahahaha.

are u mad? come to play bro, i give u 7 days vip free :)

a hug bruno fatality for me ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^^

come and test, i remember who are u hahahahaha.

are u mad? come to play bro, i give u 7 days vip free :)

a hug bruno fatality for me ^^

i know u know ^^ u think u can lure good player with fck 7days vip ?? dont lame u anymore,u just making shame for ragezone and your country people,Im Old School player u cant lure me with cheap sh1t.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you are not a good player , you're a whiny player who only pays to complain about everything.
I do not care if you're old player will not be missed in my mu ^^ or not , criticism is good but you do not know how to give a review , but do not understand what you want of your complaints here ^^ , you do not want to lose your my time playing mu ? okay , but do not criticize something you do not know or never knew , you need to decide on what you want or do not want ^^

I do not want to call anyone with vip 7 days , this is the procedure to be followed

gl good player

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmmm i wrote you my logins in private and i dont have a vip 7days...
If u will give this vip i want it from 14.11.2014 because i am going to journey and i will not play..

gl and i am waiting

p.s. ZAPRASZAAM POLAKÓW DO GUILD NICK BuffBaby
pozdro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xD

Thiago Positeli - [AD] Nacional MU |Season7Ep2| 35x|Reset Offiline|Drop 40%| all events work. - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Server Hard -like GMO" xD" read your banner,dont lie to youself ^^

Back