• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[AD] NEW Sensi Mu Online Season 9.5 3 Worlds 12x GMOLike / 30x Max Resets 30 / 9999x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello dear Mutizens, Sensi Mu Online is finally grand opening 2 different worlds at 02/06/2016 18:00 GMT+2. Our servers are running IGCN premium season 9 game server files hosted on a big lifetime dedicated server with 1gb/s connection that means we will always be here for you offering you the best game experience and multiple worlds. Register is now available ! Download the full client HERE

Servers are now Online

9999x Server Information

Exp: 9999x max
Drop: 100%
Bok +1 +2 +3 +4 +5 In shop
All jewels in shop /except jewel of life
All skills for all characters in shop
Max level: 400
Master exp: 9999x
Max Master LVL: 330
Points Per Level : 50
Max Stats : 65535
Max Resets : 999
Stats keep on reset
Reset level up bonus points : 2500
Reset Zen cost : 50000000
Grand resets : On
Unlimited grand resets
Jewels/Chaos machine rates: Default mu online style
Create any character from lvl 1
No dynamic resets normal exp in all resets
Guild Create Level : 150
Server Website : http:/www.sensimuonline.com/9999x/

No Reset Server Information

Exp: 12x
Drop: 50%
Master exp: 10x
No Reset
No webshop, only ingame found items
Xshop: Enabled
Offtrade: Sell your items for Wcoins
PVP= Default mu online style
PVE= Default mu online style
Rest Server settings are mu online default style
Win WCoins playing : 1 Hour = 10 Coins
Win WCoins from events
Blood Castle : 6
Devil Square: 6
Chaos Castle: 8
Crywolf: 35
Nightmare: 35
Illusion Temple Classic: 10
Dopple Ganger: 5
Imperial Fort: 7
Server Website link:http://sensimuonline.com/

Stats build based Reset Server Information

Exp: 30x
Drop: 50%
Master exp: 15x
Max Resets : 30
Stats burn on reset
Reset level up bonus points : 150 (150 x 30resets = 4500 max points)
Reset Zen cost : 10000000
Grand resets : Off
Spots:Default mu online style no extra spots
No dynamic resets normal exp in all resets
Offtrade: Sell your items for Wcoins
PVP= Default mu online style
PVE= Default mu online style
Rest Server settings are mu online default style
WCoins by 1 hour play : 10
WCoins from events
Blood Castle : 6
Devil Square: 6
Chaos Castle: 8
Crywolf: 35
Nightmare: 35
Illusion Temple Classic: 10
Dopple Ganger: 5
Imperial Fort: 7
Server website link : http://sensimuonline.com/30x/

Servers Commands:

/offstore - Personal store offline mode
/post <message> - can be use from lvl 50 and it cost 50k zen
/dcfriend <PlayerName> <Password> - allows you to dc your self/friend account
/requests <on/off> - allows you to enable/disable incoming requests(pt, trade and etc)
/setparty <password> - allows you to set pass to your pt. wishper the pass to the leader to join the pt
/addstr , /addagi , /addvit , /addene , /addcmd - allows you to add specific amount of points
/prop <PlayerName> - allows you to send a wedding proposal(can be use at devias2 near the podium)
/accept - allows you to accept wedding proposal(Homosexual wedding is not allowed)
/teleport - allows you to teleport to your spouse
/war <GuildName> - allows you to start a guild war(only for guild masters)
/endwar <OpponentGuildName> - allows you to end active guild war(only for guild masters)
/battlesoccer <GuildName> - allows you to invite guild to a soccer game at arena(only for guild masters)
/socstop - allows you to stop a soccer game(only for guild master on active soccer game)

REMOVED
JohnnysG21 - [AD] NEW Sensi Mu Online Season 9.5 3 Worlds 12x GMOLike / 30x Max Resets 30 / 9999x - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [AD] NEW Sensi Mu Online Season 9.5 2 Worlds 12x GMOLike / 30x Max Resets 30

bug fond ~~!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [AD] NEW Sensi Mu Online Season 9.5 2 Worlds 12x GMOLike / 30x Max Resets 30

Most of servers have problems with a start ... I can not get it . Its oppening not beta and you have problems with a start ....? Thank you.

Edit :

its the sam :]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

how much online?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you explain what bug you found?

install this font to fix the error.

Can you change the configuration of the potion only 3 in quantity is really low... the amount of zen is also a bit low...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Most of servers have problems with a start ... I can not get it . Its oppening not beta and you have problems with a start ....? Thank you.

Edit :

its the sam :]
We didn't had any serious problem only some players had client language problem and we solved that not all of the players had problem. We had beta test for a month . Yes no webshop available only xshop and is not the same we don't sell items only wcoins and that is for the server costs since we spend a lot of money on dedicated server that is prepaid for 1 year , and we offer all characters from lvl 1 everything will be fair in the game this is our goal.

how much online?

Hello , you can check how much players are online in Server Status (Website Menu) currently there are 4 players online 2 hours after the opening.

can you make more easy to obtain zen is pretty tant hard making zen

Hello , zen system is default (x)12 , maybe we gonna lift it a bit more up and if we gonna change anything we are going to make a announcement in website with the updates that we changed.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

We didn't had any serious problem only some players had client language problem and we solved that not all of the players had problem. We had beta test for a month . Yes no webshop available only xshop and is not the same we don't sell items only wcoins and that is for the server costs since we spend a lot of money on dedicated server that is prepaid for 1 year , and we offer all characters from lvl 1 everything will be fair in the game this is our goal.

Hello , you can check how much players are online in Server Status (Website Menu) currently there are 4 players online 2 hours after the opening.

Hello , zen system is default (x)12 , maybe we gonna lift it a bit more up and if we gonna change anything we are going to make a announcement in website with the updates that we changed.

Quick question did you add any spots ? in lorencia ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

May i ask why ?
I realy recomend you to create , 2 3 mobs spots at least.
Another thing i would like to point out is to lower the cost of warp. to at least x10 then the current value

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Server updates

Zen drop increased
Added potions 15 each instead of 3 in lorencia bar shop
Added mid-game weapons+0+skill+luck for all characters in Hanzo the Blacksmith lorencia shop
Added orb/scrolls skills for all characters in Wizard Izabel shop in devias and Elf Lala in Noria
Added Multi-Account support max 3 accounts per player (for now only in x12 server , soon for x30 server also)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

The zen drop increase came with a cost of 2 mil for the Mu Helper / 5 minutes. Thats kind of much don't you think, considering this is a 30x server , and not a 9999x ?

EDIT: From what i see it increases with your level. i have a question tho, if i have to pay 2 mil for the mu helper for 5 minutes at level 100, and each 10 levels increases by 200k , you make the calculations.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

12 exp no reset

30exp - 30 reset .

Web is not working frome exp 30 ...

Sorry site is working ! :)

Server exp 30 multi acc is not working ... I sugest also add some items +7 and +8 in drop rome medals , choco, box etc ...

Hi I got already drop of : JoL - frome mobs , chaos - box of h. and golden crossbow +8+4+l+s :) frome red choco box . So its good I think :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Small update : multi account for 30x server , heart of love event is now activated in both worlds , 9999x full fun server coming soon.

12x exp is non res?

Yes no reset.

The zen drop increase came with a cost of 2 mil for the Mu Helper / 5 minutes. Thats kind of much don't you think, considering this is a 30x server , and not a 9999x ?

EDIT: From what i see it increases with your level. i have a question tho, if i have to pay 2 mil for the mu helper for 5 minutes at level 100, and each 10 levels increases by 200k , you make the calculations.
Mu Helper bot is now working with very less cost.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Update on 30x server

Starting monsters spawns added untill Dungeon3 rest maps are default mu online spawns.
Max Resets : 30
Stats burn on reset
Reset level up bonus points : 150 (150 x 30resets = 4500 max points)
Reset Zen cost : 10000000
Grand resets : Off

9999x server coming soon

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi you got reset stats ? after reset ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi you got reset stats ? after reset ?
Yes , in 30x server reset will reset your stats also and give you 150 bonus points on every reset.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So bad 4me , I wass thinking its gona keep :]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
9999x Server is : Online

9999x Server Information

Exp: 9999x max
Drop: 100%
Bok +1 +2 +3 +4 +5 In shop
All jewels in shop /except jewel of life
All skills for all characters in shop
Master exp: 9999x