• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[AD] Nyx MuOnline Hard (Old School)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Nyx MuOnline​

The test period starts has just started (31/01/2017) and will be for about a week long.
(a little after the test period ends, we will launch the server officially)
Server Information
Version 97d with some cool modifications
Experience & Drop: 50x & 30% (with frequently bonuses)
Starting with 10 maximum resets which will be raised (dynamic reset system)
Resets at level 350, you gain the following bonuses:
Soul Master: 390 points (+40 points on vitality)
Blade Knight: 350 points
Muse Elf: 370 points
Magic Gladiator: 410 points

Success Rates
2nd level Wings: maximum 60%
Jewel of Soul: 70% (50% if no luck)
Jewel of Life: 60% (50% if no luck)
Items +10: 70% (60% if no luck)
Items +11: 60% (45% if no luck)

There are a lot of new events and stuff to do, so don't think for a second you may get bored!

If you are intrested you can check us out through the test period, and eventually stay for the official start too!
For more information please visit our WebSite

k8Vks4z - [AD] Nyx MuOnline Hard (Old School) - RaGEZONE Forums

1hxPktr - [AD] Nyx MuOnline Hard (Old School) - RaGEZONE Forums DjBYdld - [AD] Nyx MuOnline Hard (Old School) - RaGEZONE Forums MKTQXDH - [AD] Nyx MuOnline Hard (Old School) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pictures added! Thank you for the understanding!

#Official server start date is 04/02/2017 at 18:00 UTC+1
But of course everyone is warmly welcome already today to try out the server during the test period and give us some feedback on what needs to be fixed before the official start!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was waiting really long time to see server like this one !
It looks amazing ! I love it ! I`m in for sure :)
Good luck to all players !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was waiting really long time to see server like this one !
It looks amazing ! I love it ! I`m in for sure :)
Good luck to all players !

Thank you for the support!

Only two days and 13 hours left before the Official Start! Make sure to check the server out during the test period though, the experience is 5000 and there are Box of Kundun and all other (Heart/Medals etc..) in lorencia bar so you guys can see what drops from them.

We are waiting for you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
10 hours to start !

Lets rock & roll !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really hope it will be good.. and balanced for all classes

Hello! The server is as balanced as it gets, we have tested a lot with many different stats/sets and did our best to balance it between every class (that's why SM gets some extra vitality on reset). But of course it depends A LOT on what you wear and what your stats is put on.

Little less than 5 hours left now until the Official Start! Welcome and let us all have a lot of fun! :thumbup1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, greetings from Brazil!
I hope this is the fun I'm looking for, files are downloaded and waiting for opening!
See you there =D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why is the server down?

Hey sorry the delay of the replay but we had some troubles...
There was a huge DDoS attack towards us, and we had to turn the server down. We are now going to move to another host with much better DDoS protection. I will inform you when the server is online, if you want to contact me and stay in touch you can do so via skype: nyxmu@outlook.com (you type that in the skype search field) Thank you for the understading!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No problems, I understand and actually that was my guess exactly.
Hopefully it will go well, just update it on here and I'll get back.
Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No problems, I understand and actually that was my guess exactly.
Hopefully it will go well, just update it on here and I'll get back.
Thank you

Official start 17/02/2017 at 18:00 UTC+1
Hello everyone! After a short break we are back! Now with premium DDoS protection!
The client is uploaded and the server is online! Feel free to go in and test freely until Friday when the server starts officially!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you! Less than a day left now! Gonna be a lot of fun! :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
LOL I completed quests 4 5 and 6 got the heart of love and medals but when dropped it lagged and I got nothing. Very sad =(

also, quests are really long. I killed 200 bull fighters and had to find 2 scrolls and 2 fangs, thats actually quest 3 4 and 5, all i could drop and actually get anything was one of my gold medals and nothing else.
next quest is 800 worms why so many

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's supposed to be a hard server, so the quests aren't exception...

We are sorry for the "lagg" that occured for few seconds, that was due to attackers trying to take us down, but we are fighting back! So no worries! :) Have fun guys!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
10/10!! Very nice server and frendly admins... :) Thank you Dea7hx for this good server!!

Back