Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] PlayDaco Premium MuOnline (unique eX Season 8 build | stable 24/7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are the one, that is thirsty of W Coins, come and get'em! GM events will start in 10 minutes, so hurry up, and maybe you will be the one, that will cut down all the Coins!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First post updated, see you at the opening of Arion x10!

Tso

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are back on track, system protection has been updated and game runs smoothly!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
nice i have 5-6h on whit no dsc and all work great :p hope we are good now coz server is to good to be down xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I realy loved the 200xp server at the begining, but after awile (i made 16rr) ppl started to buy vip statuses and when i got 1 rr, they got 5 rr meanwile, so the gap between normal and vip players styrocketed and i just quit. It was not fun to play anymore.
Overal a great server, but the vip advantage over the normal players is just to great. Configuration, spots, drops, all are realy awsome, best server i played in sometime :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I realy loved the 200xp server at the begining, but after awile (i made 16rr) ppl started to buy vip statuses and when i got 1 rr, they got 5 rr meanwile, so the gap between normal and vip players styrocketed and i just quit. It was not fun to play anymore.
Overal a great server, but the vip advantage over the normal players is just to great. Configuration, spots, drops, all are realy awsome, best server i played in sometime :)

Thank you for your comment, be sure to check out x10 Arion! It will be a hell of a party! :)

And btw, we're back in fully-stable 24/7 mode, DDoS is being fully filtered. And maybe soon you will see some forum activities going on... :) Stay tuned!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
JnkCj4L - [AD] PlayDaco Premium MuOnline (unique eX Season 8 build | stable 24/7) - RaGEZONE Forums

More info: http://inoagame.com/en/topic/10383

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, i cant under, why am i ban on your forums???

We don't know your forum name. List of bans and reasons - http://inoagame.com/en/forum/142/inoagame

As many of you noticed earlier there might be some problems with the Launcher. As the server is under constant DDoS attacks, our high-level filters can block your connection tries to the server. But it should let you with 2nd or 3rd try. Otherwise our rules are successfully filtering out all the attacks done on the server, but there still might be some corrections done related to them. Those, who can't connect after 30 and more tries, should create a ticket in the tech. support section, all those cases will be reviewed and solved separately.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, it's you, Rajwinder. How are you? Your ddos bots revealed who you actually are, and we're already gathering info for the law enforcement authorities. So no worries, man. It was your mistake to go against us.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh, it's you, Rajwinder. How are you? Your ddos bots revealed who you actually are, and we're already gathering info for the law enforcement authorities. So no worries, man. It was your mistake to go against us.

Okay? Who is Rajwinder? and what DDOS bots you're talking about?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Less than 5 days remains before the grand opening of x10 Arion! Be sure to make yourself ready to sleepless nights and hardcore gaming! More info about the server rates HERE!

Reactions: Tso

Tso

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Less than 5 days remains before the grand opening of x10 Arion! Be sure to make yourself ready to sleepless nights and hardcore gaming! More info about the server rates HERE!

Also for the ones who plan to join should check the guides HERE so you can already be prepared when you enter the game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
AmX26q0 - [AD] PlayDaco Premium MuOnline (unique eX Season 8 build | stable 24/7) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Less than 2 days remain until the crazy opening of x10, so we'd like to announce a forum event that is valid for both the existing Royal players, as well as the new players coming on Arion. The prizes are very decent, so make sure to check it out NOW! - http://inoagame.com/en/topic/10511/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good news, 1 more day. Can't wait to play the Arion server as well. The configuration seem so nice, only 1 reset, I guess this will balance things good.

Keep it up. Everyone should join!

Tso

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
About 7 hours left for the Grand Opening of Arion (x10). Now is your chance to start on a fresh server and conqueror the Castle Siege.

We expect it to be a big hit! Everyone is welcomed to join!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back