• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[AD]SandsMU ▌Season6 Full ▌300x ▌50% ▌MuHelper ▌24/7 ▌Longterm ▌Dedicated Server ▌

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server Online !!!

The serv has no future- database was not wiped before start, there is a GM(or some friend of adm) who has a FO set (Nick- Helper) and gives away items. Just a few people online and it all seem to be dead in a little while :) Good luck

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The serv has no future- database was not wiped before start, there is a GM(or some friend of adm) who has a FO set (Nick- Helper) and gives away items. Just a few people online and it all seem to be dead in a little while :) Good luck

yes very bad start.. i was lvl 350 but i quit it was not fair to other players.. i was in that helper party too :D.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was in Helper party too but server is offline now

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
U need to make a fresh restart, othervise it looks like people wont join. Now theres only max 4 players.. i play with 3 accounts my friend plays with 2 accounts and i know two more players play with 2 accounts :D. Make a freesh restart and lower the xp to 150x.

Last edited:
Back