Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD]Thrones MuOnline | S6 Epi3 | 5x Exp | 30% Drop | No Reset| Pre Ex700

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
...if you speak spanish, portuguese, this server might be good.Otherwise you are left alone. Also time when most players are online isnt friendly for european users unless you like to play at 4am. But its perfect for afk players with 5 clients, because bonus exp is great.
There are many users of Inglés and Portuguese language , users wanting more of the same language , they are very happy with the server, but also help with advertising and wanting to have more compatriots. :p:

i get that, but isnt it just strong for pvm? at least thats how agi rf works in global;)
Anyway, thanks for quick answer, will try your server none the less;)

Wow Excelent, anyway the RF is a monster in PVP and PVM , you must try

Hug.:p:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great server. Just started with my friends. It looks and feels great. It seems to be a very promising non reset server. A lot of players online.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great server. Just started with my friends. It looks and feels great. It seems to be a very promising non reset server. A lot of players online.

+1 here, prety nice server, Come guys join uss u ont regret it,

BTW, can u tell me admin what time do Golden invasions start? and myabe u can add a countdown till events will begin, adn maybe, just maybe u can add more then 2 goldens per invasion!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Monster HP here is like 60-70% ?
Reply: :p:
no, soldier buff is stronger up to level 180

+1 here, prety nice server, Come guys join uss u ont regret it,

BTW, can u tell me admin what time do Golden invasions start? and myabe u can add a countdown till events will begin, adn maybe, just maybe u can add more then 2 goldens per invasion!!!!

Hare promptly report to the administration and expand the golden invasion .

What is your opinion about every six hours from 00:00 ?

up thread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think that 4 hours will be even better.... but dunno lets see what other players think

Let's see which way distribute schedules, since we have many nationalities and treat everyone has the opportunity to enjoy this event

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and maybe u can rise a little the cm rate are 2 small i can even make a non exc item +12....:(

and maybe put everything to npc shop so we can all live happily ever after, funny guy.

Hey when will be sms option available? Giving exp event and some players can lvl really fast with additional panda and other cant. Thats not fair, admin please save us,those who moved from top to the middle of ranking list. We need your help!We want to be mighty warriors too, not just random peasants who are bullied by donors.
Please:junglejane:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and maybe put everything to npc shop so we can all live happily ever after, funny guy.

Hey when will be sms option available? Giving exp event and some players can lvl really fast with additional panda and other cant. Thats not fair, admin please save us,those who moved from top to the middle of ranking list. We need your help!We want to be mighty warriors too, not just random peasants who are bullied by donors.

and i`m funny right?:))))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The last try of getting any better answer then "we are still looking for it", like its a month project.
T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Up, good server,just more eng speaking ppl missing:drool:FKYOU ally got some, PM Almighty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Currently might offer the service manually, we are working to integrate in automatic way to the web .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
brendas why all exc items drop whit only 1 exc opt? i`m lvl 350 and found no item whit 2 options, and i have a carater for farming and nothing....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
brendas why all exc items drop whit only 1 exc opt? i`m lvl 350 and found no item whit 2 options, and i have a carater for farming and nothing....
informs the administration.
Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server seems to be offline and so is the website. It happened 30 minutes ago. What's the problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server seems to be offline and so is the website. It happened 30 minutes ago. What's the problem?
Private Monitoring, put into rescue mode the server, we have corrected and everything is working properly.
I regret the discomfort.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Game 8 counts , I look for people to give 4 beads and put together a guild together some interested?

Back