Add Maps

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
May 29, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,
I have a problem. Rightnow i use the v15 files and i would like to add v16 or v18 map like Behemoth cave or Kaillun world. After i did it so always the worldserver crash. Can u guys help me please :).
These are the files where i define it in.
coreserver.ini
defineworld.h
world.txt.txt
and world.inc

sorry for bad english xD
 
The maps inside the "Resource/World folder" do they have the (.wld/.rgn and .dyo) .res'd
From what I can recall if the maps where added properly the only other reason I can remember on why they crash was due to being inside a .res file format, open the main .res with any res editor and copy/paste the few files into the map folder, lemme know how that works.

Also I forgot to mention I do believe you would also need to have the NPC/Monsters along with all of their animations properly defined within the resource and client, I'm unsure if you've done this as well or what type of error log you get.
 
Last edited:
The maps inside the "Resource/World folder" do they have the (.wld/.rgn and .dyo) .res'd
From what I can recall if the maps where added properly the only other reason I can remember on why they crash was due to being inside a .res file format, open the main .res with any res editor and copy/paste the few files into the map folder, lemme know how that works.

Also I forgot to mention I do believe you would also need to have the NPC/Monsters along with all of their animations properly defined within the resource and client, I'm unsure if you've done this as well or what type of error log you get.
Hi thanks for the quick answer :)
Yeah i think NPC and Monster were the problem so now is the next problem xD how can i know what npc and monster are there ?
i look in the goh files but there is not commend that the monster is from is world ... u know what i mean? :)
 
okay then i'll looking for the errors log... The last question. For example i like to add behe cave. have i to add the world where the cave is first in that case is it Kaillun or thats matter ? u know what i mean xD ? :O :P
 
You would need to add the updated Madrigal world folder, Bahara and Kaillun or however they're spelt would be located inside that world map.
I search in the worldfolder of goh files but i cant find the bahara and kaillun map can u tell me please where can i find these?
I think its wrong if I take the complete madrigal of goh files into my v15 files true ?
 
They're not their own map's, they're apart of WdMadrigal under different Madrigal##-##.lnd files, like we both said adding the whole map from a V17 or up client should be okay if you have the models, terrain, OBJ's and what ever else added to the correct files within the resource/client if errors are being generated upon loading the world server or client.
 
Back