[Add-On]LudiPQ Reactors.

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Feb 21, 2011
Messages
44
Reaction score
32
I was scrolling around old ragezone release threads, and there was litterally no releases for the LudiPQ SQL. There was a couple, but they didn't work properly, or didn't have all the mobs/reactors.

So here you go guys. My second release. Credits go to me.

 
Re: [Release]LudiPQ Reactors.

Seems legit. Dunno about it being leeched though

Its not leeched. Leeched things shouldn't be posted, unless credits are given. In this case, credits go to me.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Yeah, but in LPQ thats not alot & this is a good step.
(if this isnt leeched from somewhere)

Not leeched.
 
Re: [Release]LudiPQ Reactors.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound like a dick at all but I honestly don't find the purpose of this release. Like you released a few drops for the reactors but you could easily get this data from DestinyMS's source.
 
Re: [Release]LudiPQ Reactors.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound like a dick at all but I honestly don't find the purpose of this release. Like you released a few drops for the reactors but you could easily get this data from DestinyMS's source.

I actually checked DestinyMS Source, and they didn't have all the reactors for portal 2, and the last map I think. If you read above, the only reason I released this is because there was no Reactor Release at all on RZ. Or else it would have been a double post.
 
Last edited:
Back