• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Added item 7-WorldServer.exe crashed after startup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then I deleted the items I added, and it can be started normally. I compared the items I added in the normal ones. But it still doesn't work. What's wrong with this, can someone explain it to me?

defineItem.h
Code:
#define	II_CHR_MAG_TRI_ANGELWINGF	37126

mdlDyna.inc
Code:
"SysSysScrBxCom" II_CHR_MAG_TRI_ANGELWINGF MODELTYPE_MESH "" 0 MD_NEAR 0 1.0f 0 1 ATEX_NONE 1

Spec_Item.txt
Code:
6	II_CHR_MAG_TRI_ANGELWINGF	IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_004500F	1	5000	IK1_CHARGED	IK2_BUFF IK3_MAGICBUFF	=	=	1	=	0	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	0	=	=	1	=	=	1	1	=	=	=	=	_NONE	0	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	XI_EFFCHRELV09	=	=	=	=	=	120000	=	WUI_TARGETOBJ	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	0	0	0	0	0	0	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	0	"""Itm_ChrMagTriWingAn.dds"""	""""""	IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_004501F	1	140	0	0	1	0	0	0	1	0	2	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	1	1	1	1	1	0

Inactive
Reaction score
Have you tried debugging?
Are there any server logs or does it just crash?

Also if you didn't know II_CHR_MAG_TRI_ANGELWING is a source related item. So if you make a new one you'll need to add that to.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Also if you didn't know II_CHR_MAG_TRI_ANGELWING is a source related item. So if you make a new one you'll need to add that to.
There is no error diary, I have added the source normally, and it crashes when it is opened.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am debugging 7-WorldServer.exe. What is the problem? It seems to be a resource problem.
void InitLanguageFromResource( HINSTANCE hInstance ){ char szLang[16], szSubLang[16]; LoadString(hInstance, IDS_LANG, szLang, 16); LoadString(hInstance, IDS_SUBLANG, szSubLang, 16); char szCodePage[16]; LoadString(hInstance, IDS_CODEPAGE, szCodePage, 16); g_codePage = atoi( szCodePage ); ::SetLanguageInfo( atoi( szLang ), atoi( szSubLang ) );}extern void md5( char* out, const char* in );int APIENTRY WinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, HINSTANCE hPrevInstance, LPSTR lpCmdLine, int nCmdShow){

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back