Addicting Games

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Alas, I have grown weary of games. I've fallen more into literary works of late, and although a good read is admittedly enjoyable, there's nothing like a good, addictive game. So please do help out a distraught soul, and list some addicting games.
 
If you're into them, Role Playing Games...

Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2,
Vampire: The Masquerade
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
 
Phantasy Star Universe kept me going for a while (addictive as hell), only downside was that the char I played over and over in the SP (yes it has a single player modus, extra modus and a multiplayer), couldn't be imported on the expansion (since u had to play it in extra mode to get it imported). If you like some good action, a good story line it's a good choice to waste some time on =o

And the extra mode has no end, you can play it for years =o
 
Pokemon Series

I am surprised no one has mentioned Pokemon yet. I spent hours playing that game. I started my collection during elementary years and I still do so. Even though the game play is repetitive, the goal of becoming the greatest trainer keeps you going.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

I have added more than 260 hours in this game. I have done everything imaginable in this game. You can do anything that comes to your mind; walk on water, drink alcohol, or simply fantasize about those hot elves. The new expansion pack adds additional 60 hours of game play and loads of new features.
 
Pokemon Series

I am surprised no one has mentioned Pokemon yet. I spent hours playing that game. I started my collection during elementary years and I still do so. Even though the game play is repetitive, the goal of becoming the greatest trainer keeps you going.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

I have added more than 260 hours in this game. I have done everything imaginable in this game. You can do anything that comes to your mind; walk on water, drink alcohol, or simply fantasize about those hot elves. The new expansion pack adds additional 60 hours of game play and loads of new features.

I've played the Pokemon games just to see the world of Pokemon, like for the first time I randomly saw Zapdos at Blue, I went nuts.
All that plus:
Final Fantasy 6, 9, 10.
 
FF10
Zelda: OoT
Shenmue
Skies of Arcadia
House of The Dead series
Half-Life 2
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Mario Kart: DS

Can't think of anymore...
 
c'mon... the most addictive game ever, that almost everyone played and was addicted to for a period...
you forgat ....


Counter Strike.
 
Back