[Addon] NPCs

nom nom nom
Decennium
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
497
Reaction score
509
Preview:
---------------

---------------

---------------




Download Link:
------------------
: Fixed

If u allready have the npcbone in macro delete it and replace the motion
and it all work just fine
 
Last edited:
Re: [Release] NPCs

1 word. "holy fucking ****, thats nice"...
 
Re: [Release] NPCs

hmm... not so much replys

if im gonna have more replys maybe ill release my weapon pack :P
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [Release] NPCs

soul, i wish i had your skills in drawing and stuff =(

great job! *thumbs up*
 
Re: [Release] NPCs

I checked and maybe sth wrong?! -> Copied all files ti dir and opend macro.dat for insertion (I am not stupid so i know how to do!)

But when I try shape 80 / 81 / 82 - nothing happend, or I have to add the heighth higher than the ground level?
 
Re: [Release] NPCs

Soul,

Excellent job...Can you tell me all the tools you used to get this done? I would love to add some new NPCs and also share with the community!

Cheers!
 
Re: [Release] NPCs

:/ others

Preview:
s0ul666 - [Addon] NPCs - RaGEZONE Forums

------------
s0ul666 - [Addon] NPCs - RaGEZONE Forums



Download link:
----------------
 
Re: [Release] NPCs

seeing those npc's i'm wondering how great your weapons look :o
 
Re: [Release] NPCs

s0ul666
- Could you stop spamming that mark over the IMPORTANT part of the image? it's pretty hard to see anything on those due to that mark.

Stop being affraid people will claim it as their own work.. it's just screenshots damit.
 
Re: [Release] NPCs

after what panimal did...i mark all my ss's i wanna share with friends/etc

PAnimal done jackshit, how the hell was he supposed to know it was yours? So stop your whining you little *****.

he never stole anything, but you seem to think different all the time, get it through your thick skull, yeah?
 
Back