• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Admin Panel Travian 3.6 Gpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I reworked the admin panel:

You can download in this link:
Hi,i playing in and i want look to admin.php
and test it,bit i dont cnow pass.
Can say the pass? I want look to admin panel.:lol:
Thanks.

Greetings,
TravianX player.

Working in iZariam v0.1.0
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can't test admin panel, because you can delete players

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then install my version:
Or copy the files to your server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Warning: include(GameEngine/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hylifeeu/public_html/viLife/GameEngine/Admin/database.php on line 20

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'GameEngine/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/hylifeeu/public_html/viLife/GameEngine/Admin/database.php on line 20

Warning: include(GameEngine/Data/buidata.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hylifeeu/public_html/viLife/GameEngine/Admin/database.php on line 21

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'GameEngine/Data/buidata.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/hylifeeu/public_html/viLife/GameEngine/Admin/database.php on line 21

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hylifeeu/public_html/viLife/GameEngine/Admin/database.php:20) in /home/hylifeeu/public_html/viLife/install/include/oasis.php on line 27

can you help me please :((

Warning: include(GameEngine/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hylifeeu/public_html/viLife/GameEngine/Admin/database.php on line 20

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'GameEngine/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/hylifeeu/public_html/viLife/GameEngine/Admin/database.php on line 20

Warning: include(GameEngine/Data/buidata.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hylifeeu/public_html/viLife/GameEngine/Admin/database.php on line 21

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'GameEngine/Data/buidata.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/hylifeeu/public_html/viLife/GameEngine/Admin/database.php on line 21

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hylifeeu/public_html/viLife/GameEngine/Admin/database.php:20) in /home/hylifeeu/public_html/viLife/install/include/oasis.php on line 27

please help me :(( when i want to enter the admin.php
i can not enter :((it`s resets

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

can you help me please :((

please help me :(( when i want to enter the admin.php
i can not enter :((it`s resets
open yourdomen.com/admin.php not yordomain.com/admin/admin.php you can change way (to click admin panel) in /templates menu.tpl..i don't remember correctly in this you must delete /admin from way /admin/admin.php
i think it must help you.sorry for bad english:/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will it work with TravianX (latest release v6.0.0. or so)?

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, Is made for this version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back