Advanced Registration System

Re: [Release]Advanced Registration System

Xenzy, dont mess with a 4th grader please. And dude, you dont know anything about php or coding do you? you seriously epically fail, all i did was make a comment and u reply with such an irrelevant response.


DARN YOU! you dont tell me stuff do you?

Thats been there for a long time, and i did tell you i think x; :( sorry? XD
 
Re: [Release]Advanced Registration System

Lolz, for the pass i was messing around to see if i could get it to 50, and i typed:

LollipopsAreFun123321zz

Only got to 38 o.O. How can it get harder to guess then that? o.o
 
Re: [Release]Advanced Registration System

Lolz, for the pass i was messing around to see if i could get it to 50, and i typed:

LollipopsAreFun123321zz

Only got to 38 o.O. How can it get harder to guess then that? o.o

The max i got was 38 as well, but i was entering random text XD.
 
Re: [Release]Advanced Registration System

Just looked at your comments,

I'm building a web repack the comes with a smtp server, along with apache and some stupid **** i've been working on xD

And yes the password check javascript was based on another sites i forgot to put credits in the script but i edited it so rawr xD
 
Re: [Release]Advanced Registration System

Getting 50/50 is hard xD

I managed to type some random text, then throw some special characters in there and managed a 50/50.

I tried again just to see if I could still get 50/50 and it didn't work xD
 
Re: [Release]Advanced Registration System

Getting 50/50 is hard xD

I managed to type some random text, then throw some special characters in there and managed a 50/50.

I tried again just to see if I could still get 50/50 and it didn't work xD


Look in js at all the max requirements and get em all they fit the max you can get with that maxlength is 50 xD
 
Back