• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Advertising Forum for Non-Games?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Mental,

I have been in this forum since 2007 and left it even since I stopped with gaming. But looking at the number of users browsing this forums just makes me want to be in this forum once again.

Do you think you are able to add sections like Advertising which could profit businesses?

Or perhaps add a forum section for Web Hosting?

Something off-topic that could eventually gain traffics to this forum?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Ummm... ebay?
He means a section for advertising websites and other services.

Lots of other websites offer this. See webhostingtalk for how they have their service advertising set up, and ac-web on how they offer servers to future WoW server admins. I personally think its a great suggestion. All that needs to be done is restrict advertising to not allow competing forum.

I think its a great suggestion. RZ is getting a lot of traffic lately and this is something else that would expand the site as a whole. Private servers aren't as popular as they used to be.

Reaction score
He means a section for advertising websites and other services.

Lots of other websites offer this. See webhostingtalk for how they have their service advertising set up, and ac-web on how they offer servers to future WoW server admins. I personally think its a great suggestion. All that needs to be done is restrict advertising to not allow competing forum.

I think its a great suggestion. RZ is getting a lot of traffic lately and this is something else that would expand the site as a whole. Private servers aren't as popular as they used to be.

Fair comment and thanks for clearing it up for me.

Let's see what comes from this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm, possible, very possible.

Thank you for considering. I would be glad to be the first to know regarding this as I have been in WebHostingTalk since 2009 and I realized with such traffics, Ragezone could grow way further than it is now.

Reactions: Ron
Reaction score
Pretty much. Lots of people on RZ run/maintain services not directly related to private servers and would appreciate having a free place to advertise and promote their services on a high traffic site, especially if those services are targeted towards the private server scene.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Absolutely. Would really love if MentaL would introduce such forums :lol:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Support x10.
I'm thinking of starting up Poke.Silviere again.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why not?
- I'm all for it. But as someone above said, yes, it would require heavy moderation.

Last edited:
Back