Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Aesir Test v149.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hello guys

well it has been awhile since the last release gotten busy lately so I did a quick update of Aesir v146 to v149 :lol:

and I noticed too many packets have changed, while I did request from some server which are v149 and most of their developers just refused to give any support or any help render this leave me no choice but to release what I have done so far, while most of you may think that this release is incomplete but I think to some it may find it useful, Im having trouble getting error code: 5 (Access is denied) when I select the character, I leave it up to you or pretty much if you know well about packets and want to help me out you can pm me your skype, other technical support (example how to run this or how do I put the server online) will be ignored.. Im doing it to understand more about how packets works in general rather then playing the game, as you may know I dont it profiting either..

in terms to some people down here who will strongly react to this release by flaming and writing off topic and causing forum war.. you will be reported.

LoginServer Has Been Updated

WARP_TO_MAP -> Partly Updated.

Link :
Password : ragezone

ExtremeDevilz - Aesir Test v149.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

I would suggest that you take on a project (instead of releasing incomplete "sources") of learning how things work and how to update by yourself using special techniques like IDA. Then, you'd be able to complete an upgrading process. Meanwhile, you just seem to be doing nothing really special, and it doesn't really help. People get excited when they see these kind of threads, but then at the end - disappointed, as this is incomplete (Not to mention there is no difference between v.146 and v.149 (login-wise), only the handshake honestly). Good luck, E.D.

updating for IDA is pretty much difficult getting the opcode is easy but the point where getting the actually packet is kinda of difficult Im always willing to learn but how many of them actually are willing to share their knowledge.

also enjoy your 1000 likes.

Please stop releasing broken sources. If you're working on a source you can post a development thread showing your progress (and you can have a download there too). If you need help you can post in the help section. And if you somehow manage to make a working updated source (which this is not), then you can post it in the release section.
If you don't want people to flame you then maybe you should consider not releasing so many broken sources and minor fixes. Try focusing on quality instead of quantity for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back