• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Agar.io server error: Need help with setting up a client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I want a agar.io server with a client. On localhost, there is no problem with the server.
But with my own ip:

Who can help me???

(sorry for my bad english, I am dutch)

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
is it your computer ip? or VPS IP? If it's your computer/host ip , you have to contact your provider and ask the to make it as a static ip , they may charge you.

However . I may be wrong Alozi , could you have a look at this thread

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello,

I want a agar.io server with a client. On localhost, there is no problem with the server.
But with my own ip:

Who can help me???

(sorry for my bad english, I am dutch)
Have you porforwarded?

If not please do it.
And if you have not downloaded Phyton & Node.js please do it: &

Still doesn't work?
I really recommend you to try out my tutorial: https://forum.ragezone.com/f928/setup-agar-io-server-portforward-1086423/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you porforwarded?

If not please do it.
And if you have not downloaded Phyton & Node.js please do it: &

Still doesn't work?
I really recommend you to try out my tutorial: https://forum.ragezone.com/f928/setup-agar-io-server-portforward-1086423/

Yes, I have portforwarded and I've installed nodejs and python, but it doesn't works for me..
And your tutorial is for a server on the agar.io website. I want a own website.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back