Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Age of Weapon-sourcecode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download ok .. But Open file not found

AgeOfWeapon Sourcecode.rar

open file for winrar not found
open file for 7zip not foundc

check file and upload new link

Reaction score
@robert1111
database:

AmBaXa0 - Age of Weapon-sourcecode - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This package contains several screen shots of the complete database in AvatarDatabase folder. The game uses MongoDB, and most of the collections could be generated, but some of the collections could not be repaired easily, such as how mobs spawn on the map which uses the following collections:
uRzrkkX - Age of Weapon-sourcecode - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
db is missing, hope someone could share the complete database

From what you seen, how much is really going to be a pain?
I've got this code from soke163, same code from the looks of it.
Same missing db issues.

For everyone else, if you are interested in learning about mongodb here is a rock solid 7 week course on mongodb.
Pick and choose what you want to learn from the 7 different playlists on youtube.
Extremely good, I've used it in the past.

Enjoy

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
So, more 4 months to complete 1 year since files got released.
Someone manage to get complete working database for this game?
There is already a database. If you dont know what MongoDB is then why are you browsing in this topic ? ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is already a database. If you dont know what MongoDB is then why are you browsing in this topic ? ^^
Ouch, anyways this is all very interesting, I'll check it out. Any tips? Anything to save time so I don't have to figure it out myself.

Reaction score
Yeah, for a moment I forgot that everyone born with MongoDB or any other system knowledge in in our mind. "^^"
I guess that sometimes people just forget that not everyone know EVERY system over the internet.

People cannot get interested into something they don't know now yet?
You can help or you can shut up with "funny" jokes, you choose how you want waste your great and precious time.

Ouch, anyways this is all very interesting, I'll check it out. Any tips? Anything to save time so I don't have to figure it out myself.
Be sure to have +22GB free space on some drive for extracted files.
And try extract at some drive root like C:\, D:\, etc, because the extracted files have many sub folders and large file names, and depending on were you extract you can get prompted that you need extract again because no space name available.

Reaction score
@h4x0r and adastmin

Who will help us to understand? We compiled the server and client. But the problem is that some tables are not filled. Tell me how to proceed further.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back