Ai Sp@ce

If you could share the invitation for the discord group, to review the login, I have currently been able to decompile almost all the game files and be able to view them, additionally I have been recovering lost filesView attachment 269313View attachment 269314View attachment 269315View attachment 269316View attachment 269317
send me a friend request on discord, i'll share the invitation. usname "@techniks."

If you could share the invitation for the discord group, to review the login, I have currently been able to decompile almost all the game files and be able to view them, additionally I have been recovering lost filesView attachment 269313View attachment 269314View attachment 269315View attachment 269316View attachment 269317
your work looks very impressive for me! I would like to know more, if you want to share
 
Last edited:
It would be hard to make online games again without a packet sniffer. I played this game ages ago on official server; it was mostly gacha dress game.
 
Well,. it doesn't seem like there's any progress at all with this private server, which is incredibly unfortunate... Hopefully someone here on this forum finds out about Ai Sp@ce and maybe picks up where cypherpunks left off! At least that's what I hope- : D
I just shared the files from a discord i am in
 
Description:Ai Sp@ce was a jp only mmosg that i am trying to revive

Links:

Video: gameplay
character creation/intro
tell me if you guys have any ideas on how to revive this game

note:the link includes the game files

Me saying "i am trying to revive" was probably a bad word

Still some progress has been made (not by me and it's not a lot of progress)
 
Me and another person decided to create a separate server about AI Sp@ce.

The one I mentioned earlier is not focused on discussions about developing a private server at the moment. There has been nothing new on this topic in the last year. The creator is working on his own projects. Channels with discussions are hidden.

Our Discord server is in a very early stage of development, but if you want to support, then you're welcome!
hi! could you fix the link or re-send the invite! i really love this game!
 
Hello everyone.

I'm excited to announce that I'm starting work on bringing back Ai Sp@ce.
Here is a python tool I created to decrypt the hed files (see attached).
 

Attachments

Okay.

Sorry for the late answer. I temporarily closed invitations cuz didn't see the point of it. But maybe there will be more discussions on it if there is still interested people
hi! thanks for the invite, i just joined!
 
Hi! I'm Tri. I run the Ai Sp@ce Revival project called 'aisp-emu' the server source code is available via Github and licensed as AGPL3.0. We also have a server running which is what MikuruX is referring to.

The server is still a work in progress but we have a good 'baseline' currently and even had around 65 players at peak without issues.
 
Back