Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aiesha Ran Online Ep3 Client and Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eureka7 - Aiesha Ran Online Ep3 Client and Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you Sir.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
working glogic and glogicserver please ? For Aiesha Ran Client . coz it has error and its glogicserver has password .

This is the error .

[FILE:C\User\Server\Data\GlogicServer\period.ini,SECTION:pERIOD]
A Section which does not exist.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys, can anyone help me? I after so many hours of research I, finally I made a Ran Offline using all the data shared in this forum/thread. Unfortunately, I have this problem, while I'm in the game, I can't enter other maps (All maps). When I'm trying to enter my character get stuck? Please any help from you guys????? Eureka what is your advice?..........Thank you,,,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys, can anyone help me? I after so many hours of research I, finally I made a Ran Offline using all the data shared in this forum/thread. Unfortunately, I have this problem, while I'm in the game, I can't enter other maps (All maps). When I'm trying to enter my character get stuck? Please any help from you guys????? Eureka what is your advice?..........Thank you,,,

If you are playing this ran with 1 pc. You need to use the move gm commands or use vmware to move in other map

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are playing this ran with 1 pc. You need to use the move gm commands or use vmware to move in other map

Thanks for the advised, one more question, my character has no [GM] sign beside the name what should I do to make my GM account character to have the that [GM] sign?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the advised, one more question, my character has no [GM] sign beside the name what should I do to make my GM account character to have the that [GM] sign?
Check your user type.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my usertype is 32, that's gm account right?correct me if i'm wrong?
Go to your database, rightclick RanGame1, chose new query

run this query :

Update chainfo set Chaname = '[GM]YourcharName' where chaname='YourCharName'

example : Update chainfo set Chaname = '[GM]Milton' where chaname='Milton'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to your database, rightclick RanGame1, chose new query

run this query :

Update chainfo set Chaname = '[GM]YourcharName' where chaname='YourCharName'

example : Update chainfo set Chaname = '[GM]Milton' where chaname='Milton'

Thanks again Milton64XD, My friend have internet shop, he ask me to install my ran ep3 offline to his computer units and his server unit ofcourse it will be the server of the game, my question what are the tools and instruction use to share your ran offline to other (client) computer units? Can you share me a detailed and updated link for the instruction and download tools?....After this I will try to make Ran Offline Ep7 v1. I hope it will be successful to make like this version.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks again Milton64XD, My friend have internet shop, he ask me to install my ran ep3 offline to his computer units and his server unit ofcourse it will be the server of the game, my question what are the tools and instruction use to share your ran offline to other (client) computer units? Can you share me a detailed and updated link for the instruction and download tools?....After this I will try to make Ran Offline Ep7 v1. I hope it will be successful to make like this version.
Email me milton_bautista@yahoo.com :):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back